Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Here :)

Hi guys/gals.

My name is Cory I am 14 from KSNA - Orange County, CA. I just had for the first time a photo (s) uploaded to any site here at JP.net it is so awesome to so your passion for photography, and aviation to the world with this kind od stuff. I have tried many times to get some shots on A.net but no luck, obviously they could care less for people who can't afford to spend thousands of dollars for a camera [img]images/smiles/icon_sad.gif[/img] But on the other hand JP.net is the greatest, I finally got some uploaded, woo hoo. Anyway, does anybody have the Fuji FinePix 3800? I got it for X-mas, and I was looking for some tips on how to take better shots, I'm gettin' the hang of manuel mode, and info in that area would be great. Thanks again JP.net [img]images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Cory Klimko
    Forever RED
    Fly Northwest
    Cory Klimko
    KSNA Photography

New Here

Welcome Cory, I love SNA, first airport I ever flew in to. [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Comment

New Here

Nice Christmas gift!!!

Sorry no tips...I'm still on film.

Comment

New Here

Dear cory,
        Congradulations and welcome to the wonderful world of aviation photography. This christmas I received a Nikon F65 35mm SLR APS camera to take good airliner shots as I spend a lot of my free time at Sydney airport. Sorry by my camera is run by film but as we are both beginners may I offer you the following tips:

1) Learn the art of panning - Make sure you focus the aircraft well before it passes this point.

2) Have a lot of variety in your photos - If something looks rare and would most likely appeal to other aviation photography enthusiasts, go for it!

3) I also recommend this site which is jam packed full of tips on how to take good pics (not aviation but worth a look): www.photographytips.com

Have fun,

Mark Nicol [img]images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img] [img]clap.gif[/img] [img]uhoh.gif[/img] [img]spammers1.gif[/img]
        Regards,
        M. Nicol (JetPhotos.net Photographer...)
        <a href="http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=1395">Click Here To
        View My Aircraft Pictures On JP.Net!</a>

Comment

New Here

I am new. I just got an Olympus C-720 Digital Camera (330mm Optical Zoom) and have 10 photos currently waiting for upload...the eleventh is my brothers...you probably know him...Blair Clayton..he accidently uploaded it on my account [img]images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img]) But yea....my first four pics I uploaded are awful...do not let that reflect badly on me. I took them with a 20 dollar camera. I just felt like uploading them.

My tip to you with your digital. Is Use Super High Quality setting...and dont use digital zoom.

Comment

Working...
          X