Dust Spots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dust Spots

I screening I've come across some great shots that have visible dust. A little Photoshop magic can clean that up if you haven't cleaned your sensor yet. In Photoshop CS, go to Images > Adjustments > Equalize to find the dust. Cleaning up the dust is an easy thing to do and it makes your photos look that much better. Thanks.

-Greg

Originally posted by Greg
    I screening I've come across some great shots that have visible dust. A little Photoshop magic can clean that up if you haven't cleaned your sensor yet. In Photoshop CS, go to Images > Adjustments > Equalize to find the dust. Cleaning up the dust is an easy thing to do and it makes your photos look that much better. Thanks.
    Continued from Greg's Post -

Once you know where the dust spot is, Press *J* at Photoshop.
    Under it you can find the "Healing Brush Tool" to "erase-blend" the dust spot.

Once you have selected the tool, Press Alt to "copy" an area that you can use to replace to cover the spot with.

----------------------------

Hey..

Big credits to you Greg for initiating this Photoshop guide!

How about we make a sticky thread, and members and crewmembers can post a PS "tweak" or if a person have a little PS-tip to share,they can post it on the PS-Sticky thread.

I hope one of the crewmembers can recommend this. Put the sticky under the "Digital Photo Processing Forum" So we all know where it always is.

Here's what I'm talking about.

Example:
    Hey guys.
    I found a new way to make your photo better.
    Well if you do this, you can adjust ....bla bla bla... and result is that you get better colour and bla bla bla.. ..

Last edited by MaxPower; 2006-07-22, 18:11.
    Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

You can find more candies over here at this link.

Happy Editing.
      Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

Working...
      X