Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

People's Choices Week 28

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • People's Choices Week 28

    I thought these winners at Week 28 deserves a dedicated thread for their shots. Excellent photos guys !


    viewed 13,368 times
    [photoid=5768059]


    viewed 5,559times
    [photoid=5767291]


    viewed 6,384times
    [photoid=5767591]


    viewed 50,253times
    [photoid=5769968]

    Congratulations to Steve, Jian aka QBiAnZa and James !

    Great achievements guys ! Keep up the good work.
    We'll look forward to see more great shots from you guys !


    Last edited by MaxPower; 2006-07-28, 14:55. Reason: Added "view" numbers.
    Inactive from May 1 2009.

  • #2
    Agreed! All excellent shots!

    Comment


    • #3
      Steve Morris never ceases to amaze me with his shots!

      Everyone else has beautiful shots as well!
      Bobby DeBarge
      www.debargephoto.com
      http://utccollegelife.blogspot.com
      1999 Firebird Driver| Aviation Enthusiast





      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by bobby
        Steve Morris never ceases to amaze me with his shots!

        Everyone else has beautiful shots as well!
        i agree only the air is beautifull but the airplane is nothing special, i know better shots the other shots are awsome! great photo's

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by gouryella
          i agree only the air is beautifull but the airplane is nothing special, i know better shots the other shots are awsome! great photo's
          Oh ye of little heart and soul !!

          That pic by Steve Morris is stupendous. It takes a PHOTOGRAPHER'S eye, not just a picture taker to see and capture a shot like that.

          The fact that the aircraft is probably "just" a BA Airbus is irrelevant in this case. That doesn't detract from the other pics at all but I just LOOOOOOVE Steve's shot.

          That's the kind of shot that earns a lot of money as a picture postcard, M$ Windows wallpaper, poster etc.
          If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

          Comment


          • #6
            I'm amazed at how many spectacular shots Steve Morris manages to get. I'm thinking of taking a vacation to Gatwick airport just to see if I can manage a few!

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by brianw999

              That pic by Steve Morris is stupendous. It takes a PHOTOGRAPHER'S eye, not just a picture taker to see and capture a shot like that.
              and a 600mm Canon f4 and a 2x converter.


              "I'm amazed at how many spectacular shots Steve Morris manages to get. I'm thinking of taking a vacation to Gatwick airport just to see if I can manage a few! "

              unless you have the above...might be quite boring?
              My photos on J.net

              Comment

              Working...
              X