X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bloopers

[img]nonono2.gif[/img] [img]nonono2.gif[/img] [img]nonono2.gif[/img]

Tip: check your info please!
    Anyway... that is the best looking A320 I've seen in years! [img]images/smiles/icon_wink.gif[/img]

I think screeners should start to "open their eyes" and start looking at the info too, not only at the picture.
    No offence meant but the screeners have been doing an awesome job to this point, keep it up! [img]clap.gif[/img] [img]clap.gif[/img]
    Les Hommes ne sont que des idiots heureux.

bloopers

They got the airline correct !!

Comment

bloopers

epp... [img]skeptical.gif[/img] hmm... i think airbus is reserving the 'A340-600' for an even bigger plane... [img]laff.gif[/img]
      Live Long and Prosper
      Calixius Casper K.

Singapore's First Aviation Forum
      www.ninervictor.com

Click Here to view my aircraft photos at JetPhotos.Net!

The contents of this transmission are not intended to be binding or constitute any form of offer or acceptance or give rise to any legal obligations on behalf of the sender. Any views or opinions expressed in this message are those of the author and do not represent the views or opinions of any employer or other organization with whom the author is associated.

Comment

bloopers

That guy sure messed up! [img]images/smiles/icon_eek.gif[/img] [img]skeptical.gif[/img]

And I get mad at myself when I dont remember to write the regs down... [img]nod.gif[/img]

-Clovis

Comment

bloopers

Reg'n and airline are correct, but not date and place, not to speak of the longest A.320 I have ever seen. The shot was taken at Zurich airport, with B-HXH being towed to gate B33. The only problem is that CX stopped flying to Zurich on 30 Apr 2001.

This photo is actually mine and was stolen by someone. I have published this shot on my own website, and it shows B-HXH upon Cathay's very last service to Zurich, on 30 Apr 2001. My white copyright remark including name can be seen in the screen shot above.

I have just checked the database and can not find it anymore, but if it is still there I suggest it is being removed as the uploader had no right to submit this photo!

Regards,
          Peter

[ January 01, 2003 03:16 AM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by aerpix ]

Comment

bloopers

Thats when you need the Net police !!

Comment

bloopers

The photo's ID was 14215. I checked and it's no longer on the database.
              Les Hommes ne sont que des idiots heureux.

Comment

bloopers

I dont mean to be a "party pooper" but mabey the person is just starting out and doesn't know as much as we do about that sort of thing. I mean...we dont want to scare them away from here.

Comment

bloopers

"Antarctica - Chile" ?? I think it was a deliberate effort to make the site look bad. [img]naughty.gif[/img]

Comment

bloopers

Well ya' never know. [img]images/smiles/icon_confused.gif[/img]

Comment

bloopers

nice to know they have ground tugs at Antartica, next time I decide to land my Hawaiian Airlines A380 there in the year 1950.

Comment

bloopers

guys,

THIS GUY not only got the aircraft type and location wrong but he also got the Aircraft REGO wrong...

All cathay pacfic flights begin with CX----..., this guy should think well thats if it is even his photograph.

[img]nonono2.gif[/img] [img]nonono2.gif[/img] [img]nonono2.gif[/img]
                        Regards,
                        M. Nicol (JetPhotos.net Photographer...)
                        <a href="http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=1395">Click Here To
                        View My Aircraft Pictures On JP.Net!</a>

Comment

bloopers

quote:
                          Originally posted by Mark Nicol:
                          All cathay pacfic flights begin with CX----..., this guy should think well thats if it is even his photograph.

That's incorrect, actually. All Cathay Pacific planes' registrations begin with B-, where as before Hong Kong was handed back over to China, they were registered VR-xxx.
                          Trump is an idiot!
                          Vote Democrats!!

Comment

bloopers

HARSH mark lol [img]images/smiles/icon_razz.gif[/img]

Comment

bloopers

Bottom line, assuming this is B-HXH of CPA:

B-HXH is a CPA A340-313X, c/n 218.

Antartica? Looks like ZRH or GVA. Could be wrong!

Cheers!

shamrock145hvy [img]shake.gif[/img]

[ January 14, 2003 10:35 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by shamrock145hvy ]

Comment

Working...
                              X