• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mongoose1124
    replied
    New to the aviation photography area

quote:
    Originally posted by Virgin777:
    Hey Mongoose ............ they cannot be that bad ! they were accepted [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

looking forward to the rest !!

chers Tony

[img]clap.gif[/img]

Well they aren't "THAT" bad...but they are really grainy. ...They are only bad compared to a lot of the other photos here...and my new ones...which are going to get even better with some tips I got.

Leave a comment:

• Polaris
    replied

Hi Mark,

Just ask alot of questions. I look forward to seeing the results. I have a Nikon F70 so I may be of some help down the road.

Kirk

[ January 06, 2003 11:17 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Kirk Webber ]

Leave a comment:

• Virgin777
    replied

Hey Mongoose ............ they cannot be that bad ! they were accepted [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

looking forward to the rest !!

chers Tony

[img]clap.gif[/img]

Leave a comment:

• Mongoose1124
    replied

I am also new. I just got a Olympus C-720 with 330mm optical zoom. I love it! [img]heart.gif[/img] ...PLEASE DO NOT BE ALARMED WITH MY FIRST FOUR...AFWUL...GRANY...PICS! I took those long ago with a 20 dollar camera....I have about 10 new good ones waiting for acceptance!

Leave a comment:

• Qantas744
    started a topic New to the aviation photography area

Hell JP.net forum readers,
    Hi my name is mark nicol and I have just received a Nikon F65 for christmas with 1) 28-100mm & 2) 80-300mm (?) lenses in which I am very pleased with.

Dec 31st (nye) was my first shoot session in which I did at Sydney international airport (YSSY) in which the photos could have been better, but ones im pleased with. [img]images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img]

I look forward to taking more aviation related photos and adding them to the JP.net database.

If you have any tips (or websites) on how to take good photos, they would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, [img]images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]evil2.gif[/img]
Working...
X