Best Season for LAX Spotting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dacman
    Hey Stephen your peices of Rwy 25L are still at my house and I'm getting ready to re-pave....hehehehehehehehehehe!

Michael
    Dacman
    LAX/LGB Local
    Yeah yeah, I might stop by one night when Judy is home or maybe I will wait till you get back from DAL. Too bad no 49'r this week. Have a good time down there.

Comment

Make sure you check out the flight path museum. if you're lucky the nice lady will let you sit outside by yourself (was told to walk back in if police came)

http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=1008

Comment

Just a heads up guys that I am booked to LAX in November. I will arrive at 9:30PM on the 11th, and be leaving at 6:50AM on the 13th.

If anybody is going to be about or able to meet just drop me a PM or drop me a line on MSN! Would be great to meet some of the LAX locals, maybe do some shooting or even have a meal and a few drinks in the evening.

Who says you cant mix a Mileage Run with pleasure! Flying MAN-ORD-SFO-LAX-SFO-ORD-MAN In 1 weekend! Crazy!
        E-Mail Me - My Photo's - My Photographer Profile

Comment

i've always enjoyed LAX from december to february...no heat haze, cool days and often very good light.

next trips
          USA/DXB August.

Comment

Working...
          X