LAX Spotting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LAX Spotting

I know the Vegas show is going on but I'll be in LA the weekend of the Nov 11th for some spotting, if anyone that isn't going to the Nellis show is going to be around and you want to meet up let me know. I'll be out there with Ryan Davis, and Kevin Cook is also flying in. Feel free to email me at [email protected]

I'll be there
    Ryan Davis
    Admin, FlyerGuide.Net
    www.flyerguide.net

Comment

Originally posted by ExpressJet145
      I'll be there
      wait...who are you? You dont post here anymore

Comment

I might be able to meet you guys for dinner or something. I work till 5pm

Comment

Hi Tom/Ryan,

Myself and James Rowson are inbound into LAX on the evening of the 11th, but then depart early morning on the 12th for LAS. At the moment were due in at 9:30PM, so not sure how feasable a meal or a few drinks would be?
          E-Mail Me - My Photo's - My Photographer Profile

Comment

Originally posted by bapilot2b
            Hi Tom/Ryan,

Myself and James Rowson are inbound into LAX on the evening of the 11th, but then depart early morning on the 12th for LAS. At the moment were due in at 9:30PM, so not sure how feasable a meal or a few drinks would be?
            I'll say thats possible, only if I was legal to drink in this damned country . Where are you boys staying? James pm'd me, I gave him my cell for you guys to in touch with me when you get in, maybe we can pick you up. Late din din works for me.
            Ryan Davis
            Admin, FlyerGuide.Net
            www.flyerguide.net

Comment

Originally posted by ExpressJet145
              I'll say thats possible, only if I was legal to drink in this damned country . Where are you boys staying? James pm'd me, I gave him my cell for you guys to in touch with me when you get in, maybe we can pick you up. Late din din works for me.
              Were booked into the Westin on West Century Ryan, ive dropped you a PM with my cell number also. Late lunch sounds good to me too, especially after airline food all day

Comment

Sounds good guys, we're at the Hilton on Century, so we can grab some food when you guys land and some drinks.

Comment

Whta is with this, everyone is flying to LAX this weekend.

I will be arriving into LAX on the 12th from PHL on Southwest, and picking up our resident tommyalf, I get to annoy him for an hour

This will be a long flight..

Alex
                  Stop Searching. Start Traveling. southwest.com

Comment

I have dinner plans with the family at 6pm but if we made it for about 10pm somewhere, I could do that. Let me know!

Comment

If anyone wants my cell number feel free to email me at [email protected]. We are def getting some drinks Sat night, prob near the hotel zone.

Comment

Just dropped you a mail Tom, ignore the date on the subject, forgot the actual date will be the 11th! Looks like Saturday night is going to be a great meet!

Stephen : I have just PM'ed you my cell number also, I have yours also.

Comment

Just dropped you a mail Tom, ignore the date on the subject, forgot the actual date will be the 11th! Looks like Saturday night is going to be a great meet!

Stephen : I have just PM'ed you my cell number also, I have yours also.

Never got the email try it again [email protected], otherwise just PM me.

Comment

Originally posted by ATrude777
                            Whta is with this, everyone is flying to LAX this weekend.
                            I will be arriving into LAX on the 12th from PHL on Southwest, and picking up our resident tommyalf, I get to annoy him for an hour
                            This will be a long flight..
                            Alex
                            Me and James are also overnighting in LAX on the evening of the 12th, arrive back from LAS at 2115 on a Ted flight. Forgot what hotel were booked in now! Think it is the 4 Points Sheraton.

I am sure more evening food and drink can be organised if you have no other plans....or maybe we should just get some sleep, this trip for me and James is looking alittle hectic! As the title of my Trip Report will be....

3 Days, 8 Flights, 12 JP.Net Members! -> Out in all good aviation forums November 30th

Tom - I have dropped you a PM instead!

Comment

Me and James are also overnighting in LAX on the evening of the 12th, arrive back from LAS at 2115 on a Ted flight. Forgot what hotel were booked in now! Think it is the 4 Points Sheraton.
                              Jase...yeah that's the one so for the record me and Jase are staying at:

Sat 11th Nov: Westin
                              Sun 12th Nov: 4 Points

with a day trip to Nellis inbetween, so we'll be around during the late evening on both days (if we are still awake!).

Comment

Working...
                              X