Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• canon 100-400mm lens

Heya!

I was wondering if any of you guys out there had a hard time getting used to the push pull action of the canon 100-400 L lens? I am taking quite sometime to get used to it! normally with my previous turn action lens (tamron 28-300mm) , there was a high chance for me to get a full framed shot compared to this canon one!!! argh! [img]images/smiles/icon_mad.gif[/img]
    Live Long and Prosper
    Calixius Casper K.

Singapore's First Aviation Forum
    www.ninervictor.com

Click Here to view my aircraft photos at JetPhotos.Net!

The contents of this transmission are not intended to be binding or constitute any form of offer or acceptance or give rise to any legal obligations on behalf of the sender. Any views or opinions expressed in this message are those of the author and do not represent the views or opinions of any employer or other organization with whom the author is associated.

canon 100-400mm lens

Casper,

I didn't have any problem at all adjusting, and to me the push/pull operation is actually much more user-friendly than the normal "twist" operation of a zoom.
    Trump is an idiot!
    Vote Democrats!!

Comment

canon 100-400mm lens

I prefer 'push - pull' over twist also. Then again, I have been using a 'push - pull' zoom for over twenty years.

Jeff

Comment

canon 100-400mm lens

Heya!

Guess I need sometime to get used to then! [img]shake.gif[/img]
        Live Long and Prosper
        Calixius Casper K.

Singapore's First Aviation Forum
        www.ninervictor.com

Click Here to view my aircraft photos at JetPhotos.Net!

The contents of this transmission are not intended to be binding or constitute any form of offer or acceptance or give rise to any legal obligations on behalf of the sender. Any views or opinions expressed in this message are those of the author and do not represent the views or opinions of any employer or other organization with whom the author is associated.

Comment

Working...
        X