Can someone clarify a rejection for me please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can someone clarify a rejection for me please

I had this photo rejected for foreground objects a while ago. Ive only just joined the forum so i have not been able to ask. Heres the photo:

I uploaded it at 1024x768 without the copyright logo and it was rejected for a foreground objects.
    What i dont get is that yes there are objects in the way but you say you are more likely to accept rare photos. As far as i can find you have no photos in the database of a Westland Lysander cockpit as unless they are beong rebuilt like this one they are practicaly impossible to get a shot of. You also have no other photos of this airframe in your database at all and it is rare that people can acsess it.
    Im not picking on anyone in paticular but i found this photo in your database with a larger foreground distracting object and a comman airframe:
    http://www.jetphotos.net/viewphoto.php?id=5861318
    You have 132 photos of this aeroplane in the database and yet that photo got accepted and when i try and upload a photo of a rare aeroplane, a very rare angle and the first shot in the database of that airframe it gets rejected for some small metal bars in the foreground.

Hi Ollie ,

In your rejected photo the bracket in the middle of the picture is rather annoying and obstructs the view also the side of the fuselage tends to be in the way.

Hope this helps !

Comment

Welcome to the forums mate!
      About the picture you posted- Mr.Mcnulty's photo and yours are apples to oranges. The fence with birds in his photograph is not interfering with the aircraft itself, where yours is covering a good deal of the photograph.
      Hope this helps,
      A.M.

Comment

hey
        In the photo the flash reflecting off the side metal is just a little too distracting. Also, that metal thing floating in the middle. You should have taken the photo from a little higher up. As for the 757 it never really goes over well calling out someone elses photos. But in that shot the fence isnt at all in the way of the plane and and is a good photo. Just because it is a rare plane doesnt mean that just any photo of it is going to cut it regardless of its down falls.

http://www.youtube.com/DC3Vette - playing guitar

Comment

Comments like that help. Thank you all. I do appologise for using an example, i will not do that again.
          Do people think cropping out the vertical bar with the reflections would make a better shot? I cant do anything about the horizontal bar, its part of the structure.
          This is proberaly the only Lysander in the world where the cockpit is not at height. When they are rebuilt they sit very high and unless you fly them i cant see a way of getting a photo.

Comment

Working...
          X