Tail Shots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tail Shots

I know tail shots are accepted on here, but what category would you put them in when uploading?

This is the one I am thinking of putting up:

Please tell me now if it would be a pointless task anyway!

Use the 'tail and winglet' button on the upload page.

And for the image, the button bit of the tail is cut off.

Comment

Are you referring to A.net? Cause here there is no 'tail and winglet' button

Anyway, no special categories needed, but a different framing of the photo. Try to have less dead space on the right and to fill out the frame better with the tail.

Cheers
      Gerardo
      My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

Isnt there? I could swear there was!!!!!! Did there used to be one? Or am i going mad

Comment

Thats what confused me!

I`m sure I uploaded a tail shot about a year ago that got accepted but I couldnt see any such category now so just wanted to make sure.

Thanks for the advice on improving the image. I thought the actual tail had to be central which meant some of the frame having to disappear. I can recrop the original now I know that doesnt have to be the case.

Thanks again.

Regards

Phil

Comment

There has never been a tail or whatever category.

Phil: you centered the tail, but unfortunately it has a fuselage attached to it , making the photo look unbalanced. Try to frame it first as you "feel it should look" before measuring anything.

Gerardo
            My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

Working...
            X