Dark/underexposed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LX-A343
    Are you sure, the camera cought the light 100% as it was in reality? I pretty much doubt it.
    I can't be any more sure about it than a screener can.
    Follow me on Twitter! www.twitter.com/flyingphotog

Comment

The picture has got a repeating pattern of the DC10 tails broken with the red one. It's an acceptable picture, outside of Jetphotos that is.

The only minor criticism I could make is the portion of the KLM tail behind the red tail, it should be more isolated to stand out from the others but that's photographers for you, every one is a critic.

The histogram is very clean and there is no forest of jaggie bits so I doubt that anything was "done" to it post processing. We're not photo journalists, it's the finished article that counts.

It would probably look good on a wall.
      Wallace

Comment

Thanks to all for your feedback and advises!

Really appreciated.
        Joop

Comment

Hi guys,

good news! I got it accepted!

For the result check this:
          Busy times at the E-concourse. You can see 3x MD11's, 1x A330 and two 747's Good for approx. 1800 pax!! On the other side of the E-concourse which you can't see on this picture were also 2 other A330's from NW and two more KL 747's. The E-concourse is mainly used by KLM and Northwest. Sometimes you'll find there a lost IR A300 or a SIA B777.. PH-KCA. McDonnell Douglas MD-11. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Once again, thank you very much for your contributions!

Cheers,
          Joop

Comment

Originally posted by Joop
            Hi guys,

good news! I got it accepted!

For the result check this:
            Busy times at the E-concourse. You can see 3x MD11's, 1x A330 and two 747's Good for approx. 1800 pax!! On the other side of the E-concourse which you can't see on this picture were also 2 other A330's from NW and two more KL 747's. The E-concourse is mainly used by KLM and Northwest. Sometimes you'll find there a lost IR A300 or a SIA B777.. PH-KCA. McDonnell Douglas MD-11. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Once again, thank you very much for your contributions!

Cheers,
            Joop
            Congrats

My other pictures: http://pbase.com/pitchul

Comment

Working...
            X