Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone in SXM Feb 01 2007?

Hi Guys,

Will anyone be spotting in SXM Feb 1st, I will be visiting for the day there and would be nice to find some company!

Thanks!
    Tomas.

No, it's a little too expensive for me to travel so far

My other pictures: http://pbase.com/pitchul

Comment

Hang on and i'll check my diary......nope sorry not there on the 1st Feb...maybe sometime in 2008 though.

Have a good time!

Comment

Originally posted by B7772ADL
        Hang on and i'll check my diary......nope sorry not there on the 1st Feb...maybe sometime in 2008 though.

Have a good time!
        Originally posted by Pitchul
        No, it's a little too expensive for me to travel so far
        Hehe thanks guys, hopefully it will be nice, its also my first time to visit the Caribbean, stopping in St. Thomas the day before and the Bahamas 2 days before.

Manu, you have to visit SJO sometime so I can show you around!

James, did you ever do some spotting in TIST, I saw that Jason and Jidd did spotting there and it was nice, I will also be there and could go an hour or to to spot but I don't know how difficult and where it is. In The Bahamas I contacted a local spotter which is going to help me there which is a big help.

Thanks!
        Tomas.

Comment

I wish I was....

Nope, not in Feb but hopefully will be sometime again later this year.

Cheers,

Dale

Comment

TIST is a great island - next visit to that part of the world and I would like to stay there for more than a day. One word of warning the TSA are not the most friendly there so keep a low profile.

Jid

Comment

Contact Robert Cijntje down there at SXM. He was there the one afternoon I showed up and was a real surprise to find hugging the fence. He was a pleasure to talk with and I'm hooking up with him when we go back!!

Dave

Comment

Jid:

Thanks for the helpful advice, I'd really bear it in mind, I had totally forgotten this was a US territory so it could be a pain but I'll try to keep a low profile. I saw your photos and Jason's, was it on the fence where the road passes and then there is a nice beach on the other side? This is about 3/4 down the RWY 10, I checked Google Earth and it looked nice but of course there probably is a nasty fence.

Dave: I'll sure do that, I had no idea their was a local SXM Spotter .

Thanks!
                Tomas.

Comment

Sxm

I will be in St-Martin from jan27 2007 to february the 3 and I will be staying at the Sonesta Hotel in Maho Beach.

Jean-Luc Poliquin

Comment

Originally posted by QuebecAir
                    I will be in St-Martin from jan27 2007 to february the 3 and I will be staying at the Sonesta Hotel in Maho Beach.

Jean-Luc Poliquin
                    Hi Jean-Luc,

That's great, I have talked to Robert in SXM and I am going to spot with him, hopefully you can join us too at Maho Beach the 1st!

Thanks!
                    Tomas.

Comment

Working...
                    X