No announcement yet.

Photo Comments completed, operational!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photo Comments completed, operational!

Hi all!

First, let me thank everyone who made suggestions to how they'd like this idea to be implemented.

For now, I believe it would be best to allow the current cast of photo screeners (and perhaps designate a new screener who screens solely comments), to make sure comments are acceptable, and approve/reject them.

We have added a "Photo Comments" section on each large photo's page which, by default, is hidden from view. You may then choose to expand the Comments section to show comments, instructions for adding your own comments, etc.

In addition, a tab has been added underneath each photo's main data in the Search Results area showing how many comments a photo has. If it has any comments, the text becomes linkable, and a quick click of the mouse will take you directly to the photo's comments.

I hope you guys find this new feature and informative, and thanks to Matt for all of his help in making it possible! [img]images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img]
    Trump is an idiot!
    Vote Democrats!!

Sounds Great Chris!

Let me know when you need me for screening photos or whatever, I'll be willing!

-Dmitry
    Jetphotos.net Photo Screener
    Dmitry Kudryn

Comment

I love the Photo Comments idea, I just found this site yesterday, signed up and uploaded some of my photos, and I'm already hooked on this site! Keep up the great work! [img]clap.gif[/img]

Darcy Stevens

Comment

Great work, Chris!

[img]clap.gif[/img]

Comment

Agreed, nice work Chris!

Thomas [img]clap.gif[/img]
          Click Here to view my aircraft photos at JetPhotos.Net!

Comment

Guys,

I can't take the credit for this one.

As is the case with a lot of the features here, I'm responsible for the design, and Matt is responsible for the actual programming involved in making something like this work. We were up until nearly 4am this morning getting it right, and Matt deserves a lot of the credit.

Thanks Matt! [img]images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img]

P.S. -- Tom, you'll be happy to know that I'm working on your list of demanded new categories right now! [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
            Trump is an idiot!
            Vote Democrats!!

Comment

Thanks Matt for hte diea and thanks Chris for putting it to good use.

cheers! [img]clap.gif[/img] [img]clap.gif[/img]
              Witness the miracle of flight.
              Click Here to view my aircraft photos at JetPhotos.Net!

Comment

Working...
              X