Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

London City Airport photography...Help please.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by brianw999
    Can anyone assist with suitable locations for photography at London City please ? Locations should either have, or be close to, parking facilities as my legs aren't as good as they were. I've still got two, in the right place, and they work for a few hundred yards at a time but that's about it !!!

Thanks.
    Well I was there on Sunday arriving and departing as a pax, after arrival I took a trip into London then back on the DLR and then I went to the end of the covered walkway and snapped away with no problems, and why would there be?
    After an hour I went into the terminal and then into the Departure Lounge and took pics, no problems again, and why should there be?

Comment

Originally posted by deejay
      Well I was there on Sunday arriving and departing as a pax, after arrival I took a trip into London then back on the DLR and then I went to the end of the covered walkway and snapped away with no problems, and why would there be?
      After an hour I went into the terminal and then into the Departure Lounge and took pics, no problems again, and why should there be?
      No reason why there should be problems - except I was only detailing the experiences I've had there. And having been told categorically by both the information desk and the airport owners that photography is not allowed, that is why I've said what I said.

The chances are that if you go there and remain unobtrusive you won't get told to stop. However, should a keen eyed member of staff who knows the airport rules and who is having a bad day or something sees you, then things may be different.

Maybe the new owners are not so worried as the old ones, I don't know. But I do know next time I go there I will be very careful and not make it obvious what I am doing.

Andy

Comment

Working...
      X