Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what is your favorite film ?

Guys,
    Just want to get an idea of what film most people use for aviation photography. I guess I want this post more to for people to tell me their favorite film to use and why ???

Cheers,

[img]images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/icon_wink.gif[/img] [img]clap.gif[/img]
    Regards,
    M. Nicol (JetPhotos.net Photographer...)
    <a href="http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=1395">Click Here To
    View My Aircraft Pictures On JP.Net!</a>

what is your favorite film ?

Heya!

I use Fuji Provia 100F in normal light condition.

If the light is superb in the evening, I will switch to Velvia 50. Nothing beats the color produced by Velvia in great light! Highly saturated colors!

[img]clap.gif[/img]
    Live Long and Prosper
    Calixius Casper K.

Singapore's First Aviation Forum
    www.ninervictor.com

Click Here to view my aircraft photos at JetPhotos.Net!

The contents of this transmission are not intended to be binding or constitute any form of offer or acceptance or give rise to any legal obligations on behalf of the sender. Any views or opinions expressed in this message are those of the author and do not represent the views or opinions of any employer or other organization with whom the author is associated.

Comment

On the rare occasion when the sun actually decides to come out (which has not happened too often this winter in Toronto! [img]shake.gif[/img] ), I'd have to say my film of choice is Kodachrome 64, I just started shooting it almost a year ago, just thought I'd give it a shot, and I'm addicted to the stuff! You can add me to the list of people who will recommend the film for trading and selling slides. I will admit however, that Kodak will screw up the slides once in a while, whether it be scratches or some marks which look like purple blobs. [img]images/smiles/icon_mad.gif[/img]

When the weather isn't that great, I'll still shoot prints, I go for Black's 100 print film, which I've been told is really Fuji film, and I find it's a good film for myself, it's not too expensive, but it seems to get the job done, the quality of the print is always excellent.

Darcy Stevens

Comment

I use or Kodak 200 gold, or Konica 200 ASA

Comment

When I used to shoot with film, for prints I used Fuji Reala 100 and for slides I used Fuji Provia 100F.

Comment

Yes, like Steve, when I was shooting prints, I eventually preferred Fuji Reale.

Tom

Comment

I'm still experimenting with film, but for slide film, I prefer Fuji Provia 100F. I also have used some Velvia as well. I've also used Kodak Elite Chrome and Ektachrome with pretty good results. I've tried some K64, but the results so far has been mixed. Kodak has a new version of Ektachrome, which I am going to try out.

For print film, I really like Kodak Supra 100.

Comment

My favourite film is "THE BURBS" or "AUSTIN POWERS 3", TOM HANKS is Just amazing in the Burbs, while Mike Myers is a laugh in AP3!!!! Oh, that kind of film, well mine is unfortunately digital!
                Gary R. Tinnes
                Canada
                See my photos:
                http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=391
                See My Fantasy Airliner images:
                http://www.geocities.com/fantasyairliners

Comment

Working...
                X