Swa935 Smf-klax

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Swa935 Smf-klax

Couple of shots i wanted to share but know wont get uploaded. These are all shots from my flight SWA935 SMF-KLAX. I have others that are being uploaded.

This is from the gate at SMF this is my plane but i fear its too soft for upload

You got a -500?! I am surprised, I flew a -700 LAX-SMF.

Did you get the Honey Roasted Peanuts?

Alex
    Stop Searching. Start Traveling. southwest.com

Comment

Originally posted by ATrude777
      You got a -500?! I am surprised, I flew a -700 LAX-SMF.

Did you get the Honey Roasted Peanuts?

Alex
      Not even a -500 it was a -300. And no honey rosted peanuts

Comment

Originally posted by Christobal65
        Not even a -500 it was a -300. And no honey rosted peanuts

ahh mistook the 6 for a 5, so its N645SW?

Damn the nuts!

No worries, out of the 9 flight segments I took on WN 2 weeks ago, only one segment had the nuts!

Alex
        Stop Searching. Start Traveling. southwest.com

Comment

The peanuts are not here just yet.. I think the majority of the -500s are here and around Texas.. See them quite a bit down the La Valle (HRL) mainly in the TX area... Cool shots man
          Last edited by JSchraub; 2007-02-20, 09:35. Reason: drunk

Comment

I dont think any are uploadable im afraid. The first lacks a solid motive, the second is to soft and has bad lighting, and the third is to soft.

Comment

Originally posted by BA747-436
              I dont think any are uploadable im afraid. The first lacks a solid motive, the second is to soft and has bad lighting, and the third is to soft.
              Thats why none of them are for upload. I was thinking about the last one but realized how soft it got around the engines and wings. I just wanted to share them on the forums
              Originally posted by ATrude777
              ahh mistook the 6 for a 5, so its N645SW?

Damn the nuts!

No worries, out of the 9 flight segments I took on WN 2 weeks ago, only one segment had the nuts!

Alex
              yeah it was N645SW. I really wanted the Honey Roasted Nuts too it made me sad. No Winglet and no good nuts
              Last edited by Christobal65; 2007-02-20, 18:43.

Comment

Man you guys must have it bad on airlines in the US if you get this depressed due to a lack of nuts. lol

Comment

Good stuff Chris, really dig that SW shot.

Looks like you had some nice clean windows to shoot through

Seems like every plane or terminal I'm in is dirty, tinted, has glare etc.

Comment

Originally posted by BA747-436
                    Man you guys must have it bad on airlines in the US if you get this depressed due to a lack of nuts. lol
                    LOL well it is only SWA and its only an hour flight if the flights ontime theres not much else to get depressed about

Comment

Working...
                    X