X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• magic48
    replied
    Originally posted by Top_Gun
    Not knocking this shot, just the first cabin shot I came across and never understood the acceptence of these?
    Why not?

Leave a comment:

• middleken
    replied
    Originally posted by sluger020889
    IMO the doorway kills it, as well as being washed out.
    the doorway - seeing the edges of it?

Leave a comment:

• middleken
    replied
    Originally posted by Longreach747
    both are marginal imho...the rejected one i screened and voted motive because it didn't focus on anything in particular.
    OK, thanks for your reasoning. My intended "focus" was the customized "Cape Cod" ceiling tile as it is unusual to see that. If I had zeroed in on that alone, to me it would not have been acceptable and not show its place in the cabin.

Leave a comment:

• Top_Gun
    replied
    Originally posted by Longreach747
    rejected one i screened and voted motive because it didn't focus on anything in particular.
    what does any cabin shot focus on?

[photoid=5924501]

Not knocking this shot, just the first cabin shot I came across and never understood the acceptence of these?

Leave a comment:

• sluger020889
    replied
    IMO the doorway kills it, as well as being washed out.

Leave a comment:

• Longreach747
    replied
    both are marginal imho...the rejected one i screened and voted motive because it didn't focus on anything in particular.

Leave a comment:

• middleken
    started a topic Bad motive question

Bad motive question

Hi All,
    I had this HH-60J cabin shot rejected for Bad Motive (also Category, which I know how to fix)
    http://www.jetphotos.net/viewreject_b.php?id=1328156

I have another similar shot on JP already of another HH-60J
    http://www.jetphotos.net/viewphoto.php?id=5885589

I am unclear what Bad Motive means in this case...I searched the forums and tried to figure it out, but don't know. There were no screeners comments on the email for this particular photo.

I took the shot at a lower angle to capture the special ceiling tile they installed only in this Jayhawk.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks
    Ken
Working...
X