Need Screeners?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Too far & Quality, (Just kidding).

Now that's a Zoom. I had a quick look at the SimHQ link, and yes indeed interesting but I do like that kind of stuff anyway. I read that the shot you posted above was one of 3500 frames

Comment

Originally posted by BA747-436
      No offense but id go as far as to hazard a guess and say its in the same league as my 500mm mirror lens was. How much did you pay for it if you dont mind me asking?
      I think it was just under $150USD with tax, but I recived it as a gift a few years back. It may be simliar to your 500mm miror lens, as the qualtiy is nothing to that of my other lenses. But I do come across a good shot every now and then, and it gets the job done where the other lenses can't.
      sigpic
      http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

Originally posted by Longreach747
        some of us have private & social lives...is that acceptable?
        NO.

Actually my question wasn't to be critical. I know plenty of us would like to be screeners which would help speed things along. Actually I think I'd rather be a moderator than a screener...
        Follow me on Twitter! www.twitter.com/flyingphotog

Comment

Originally posted by FlyingPhotog
          NO.

Actually my question wasn't to be critical. I know plenty of us would like to be screeners which would help speed things along. Actually I think I'd rather be a moderator than a screener...
          Trust me you dont want either job. I am a Global Moderator on www.3si.org, and its not as much fun as you would think.

Comment

Working...
          X