LAX this weekend - March 3-4th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LAX this weekend - March 3-4th

Any one gonna make it out this weekend? WX looks wonderful ..mid seventies and partly cloudy. I'll make it down to LAX from LAS around 10:30 am and will start on the hill.

Any locals that can make it out I'd appreciate the company. I'll have a rental car so I can't give you guys a heads up to a make and color.

I'll be there til Sunday late afternoon so stop on by..

Dave Budd
    LAS

I don't have anything planned this weekend i can probably stop by I'm normally the only guy with a Nikon on the hill so its kinda hard to miss me lol

Comment

......wish I could join you Dave!

Coincidentally, about an hour ago I 'mailed you details of our travel plans for '07, FL in June and CA/NV November...check out your inbox!

Have a top weekend Dave....looking out for the results,

regards...Paul Massey.

Comment

Nah...I have to work and have dinner plans with a couple of friends visiting here BUT I might be able to sneak away for a couple of hours Sunday.

Comment

It would be nice to meet both you you guys!!

Steve.. I met Mike up here during Aviation Nation and what a fantastic guy. If your half this nice then you've gotta be fantasic yourself!!

I shoot Nikon as well. I'll have a white Grand Prix with Nevada plates.

My goody buddy Tim W. says he'll be by Sunday. Looking forward to that as well.

Dave

Comment

Sweet i haven't seen Tim in a while.

Comment

Working...
            X