Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has this photo any chances to get accepted jp.net?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has this photo any chances to get accepted jp.net?

Hi!

I'm pretty new here. I have uploaded nearly 15 photos to jp.net and only one has been accepted.

I just want to ask does this photo have any chances to get accepted to the site?

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Is this question appropriate to ask here?

It's a very noisy image. Also, needs a much closer crop in my opinion - see the attachment.

I'm guessing the original photo is quite dark with little contrast?

Comment

Originally posted by Tuomas
      Is this question appropriate to ask here?
      Not quite, I guess you should have posted this in the Digital Photo Processing Forum.

As for the pic, I'm afraid it is beyond saving with these high levels of noise.

Comment

Unfortunately it's unlikely that the photo will be accepted. The crop is not tight enough and there is way too much noise.
        One for the personal collection i'm afraid....keep taking photos, ask advice and you will get there.

Comment

Tuomas
          Any reason your ISO was set to 400. It is difficult to comment on an already edited photo, but is there any chance you may have other settings incorrect........image size, save size etc etc.
          My contribution to JetPhotos

Comment

Working...
          X