X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this photo acceptable for jetphotos.net

I took the following photo from an aircraft

http://www.beadventure.ca/aviation/i...ro1%20copy.jpg

I am wondering if jetphotos.net would accept it ?

The photo is on my website with a copyright bar, the photo that I will send, is without the copyright bar.

Thank you

Pierre

Hi Pierre, I'm not a screener but I don't think this one will be accepted. The quality of the picture is not good enough, I think. There is a lot of colour noise, the lower left corner shows the window and there is a blurry spot just left from center in the picture (dirty window?).

But most of all (and I know this is very subjective and only my opinion) I do not really see what you want to show with the picture. The airport visible does not really attract the attention.

Roel.

Comment

Originally posted by Diezel
      Hi Pierre, I'm not a screener but I don't think this one will be accepted. The quality of the picture is not good enough, I think. There is a lot of colour noise, the lower left corner shows the window and there is a blurry spot just left from center in the picture (dirty window?).

But most of all (and I know this is very subjective and only my opinion) I do not really see what you want to show with the picture. The airport visible does not really attract the attention.

Roel.
      I too agree with Diezel the picture is not very clear.Sorry.
      BH Airlines A319

Comment

I don't think it is a matter of quality, I think it is to far..

the quality on the following picture of mine is not that great of quality..
        http://www.jetphotos.net/viewphoto.php?id=5857483

Comment

Thank you for the information. The photo is showing the runway at Rockcliffe airport downtown Ottawa and the canadian aviation museum.

I had a photo of St-Hubert airport accepted on this site taken from the same aircraft which have better result.

Pierre

Comment

Working...
          X