Cockpit and interior motive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cockpit and interior motive

I was wondering what you think of these photos?
    I was just having fun taking different things, and my dad pilots this plane, so I can get more shots when I want.

Well...

1st - The seats in the foreground are obstructing most of the view into the cabin. Also the sun cover on the windshield kinda kills it.

2nd - Seems ok but not sure if its going to be uploadable (if this was your intention)

3rd - sun cover kills it again. Also you may want to hold the camera higher and shoot down at more of an angle. At present the seats and thing on the left side of the shot are to invasive.

4th - Its a nose cone.....errrm yeah. Not uploadable (again not sure if this was your intention)

Try getting a wider angle lens and getting rid of that sun cover.

Comment

I didn't really have the intention to upload these, because i didn't think they where good enough. But if one is, I will try. So you think the 2nd could be acceptable here?

Getting rid of the sun cover, which is actually a snow cover is easy.
      Shooting down at more of an angle, is not to hard.
      But getting a wider angle lens... I don't know where to find one.

I made these photos with a 28-105mm, but with a digital camera, which I think makes it 0.6 times bigger.

Thanks
      Douglas

Comment

Originally posted by Calfo
        I didn't really have the intention to upload these, because i didn't think they where good enough. But if one is, I will try. So you think the 2nd could be acceptable here?

Getting rid of the sun cover, which is actually a snow cover is easy.
        Shooting down at more of an angle, is not to hard.
        But getting a wider angle lens... I don't know where to find one.

I made these photos with a 28-105mm, but with a digital camera, which I think makes it 0.6 times bigger.

Thanks
        Douglas
        No i said the 2nd one prob wasnt uploadable as its a bit to close to the instruments. Possibly if you got the entire cockpit instument panel in the shot it could work...

Getting a wide angle lens is pretty easy if you've got the cash. Try a camera shop a 10-22mm, 15mm, or similer should do the trick.

the crop factor depends on the digital camera. You didnt say which one you were using....

Comment

Working...
        X