A380 Pics from the Press Event

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DAL767-400ER
    But the website doesn't tell you anything about loads and yields of their flights .
    But since they want the A380's, they must be doing something right. Atleast Eh ?
    Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

Originally posted by brianw999
      Quote..
      Whole bunch better than XXXX though.

Rumour has it that the Aussies called it XXXX because they never thought they'd get away with calling it BEER.
      Not my fault if you were silly enough to drink that sheeps piss.

beer is disgusting and i dont know why i continue to drink it??
      My photos on J.net

Comment

Here are some more Pics:

and I still have more to come, and also video soon.

Comment

Something about this plane concerns me....I don't know what it is....but it just nags at me....
          My Flickr Pictures! Click Me!

Comment

Does anyone know why they have air stairs that has the Swissport and Qantas logos in LAX? Was it specially imported for this flight?

Comment

Originally posted by MaxPower
              But since they want the A380's, they must be doing something right. Atleast Eh ?
              Not necessarily whatsoever.

Originally posted by Cam
              Something about this plane concerns me....I don't know what it is....but it just nags at me....
              Must be that huge tumor on its forehead .

Originally posted by avro_arrow_25206
              Does anyone know why they have air stairs that has the Swissport and Qantas logos in LAX? Was it specially imported for this flight?
              Well, Swissport does ground handling at LAX, and QANTAS usually has 5 RAD (Rest All Day) 747s at LAX, so it's not surprising that they have their own air stairs there.

Comment

Then care to explain it to me, DAL767. But don't tell me KingFisher were impulsive to buy the A380's either just to be on the list along with the others.. lol

Originally posted by avro_arrow_25206
                Specifict task for the job ? Nah Not really. I think it was a common thing to use the any airstairs. Swissport happens to be one of the ground service operators at LAX.

PS: Swissport is active at 180 airports in 42 countries on five continents.
                http://www.swissport.info/index.php
                Last edited by MaxPower; 2007-03-22, 12:41.
                Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

Originally posted by MaxPower
                  Then care to explain it to me, DAL767. But don't tell me KingFisher were impulsive to buy the A380's either just to be on the list along with the others.. lol
                  No, it is solely about being the first Indian carrier to order the A380, nothing more, nothing less. When IT placed the order for 5 A380s (and 5 A345s and 5 A333s), they had just started flying with a handful of A320s, and even these days by Indian regulations they are not even allowed to fly longhaul flights out of India, and that won't change for the next 2 years or so either. Had it not been for the A380 delays, they would have gotten their first A380s at a time when they couldn't even use them for longhaul flights. Not to mention the question as to how in the blue hell they even expect to fill any A380s profitably on longhaul routes. They are no AI, which has decades of longhaul experience, nor are they Jet Airways, an airline that has a large and growing fan community in India, due to a large network. IT doesn't have the network, it doesn't have the experience, and leadership comes from outside the aviation. This order is about as close-to-reality as EK's 43-plane order for the A380.

Comment

Here are the last few pictures:

Let me know out of all the photos I have put on here which one or two should I upload to the database for screening.

Comment

What's with the red windows?

The engines and the "closeups" are really nice. Desktop-worthy.

Comment

Here is the video:

Later on when I have time, I'll try and put music to it and other things. Also the video is actually a lot better quality then shown on Youtube.

Comment

Working...
                        X