Aviation history

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aviation history

After all this hype about "A380 in USA hot .. not hot ... crappy photos" and yaddayaddayadda - we were even featured on A.net - I thought, I'll have a look at the top of the day.

I suddenly found a shot, which made me want to look for more of this photog. Just click here and have a look: http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=27170

Certainly not digital quality, but just check the year of some photos!! For us younger people here that's like a history book.

All I can say is: thanks for sharing them with us!!

Gerardo
    My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

I really wish i was just alive for some of those pics. The diversity in aircraft and the classic liveries. I love looking at the recent uploads and seeing ones from 1990 and earlier....course it makes me jealous too lol

Comment

Just when I think I know everything about aviation, someone like Jon comes along and makes me realize that I don't know squat!

Comment

If I could travel back in time, I would definitely visit the -60's. Seeing all the numerous liveries which was colourful and would be treated as eye-candies today. Amazing.

Mr. Proctor is the true master of them all. Such a legend I'd like to meet in person.
        Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

Just another way to remind me that I'm about 10 years to late.... great stuff!

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower!"

Comment

Originally posted by LX-A343
            For us younger people here

Gerardo
            someone was definitely being extremely generous with the truth!

Certainly though, thanks Jon , George Hamlin and George Canciani and all the other oldies who upload those things called slides.

http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=16846 check out Fredericks stuff!
            My photos on J.net

Comment

Working...
            X