Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Someone please advise: Cant upload photos

Alright this is getting frustrating!

I cant upload photos from my account (its been disabled). I have yet to be told why and for how long. And JP.Net tells me its their policy to inform me of such a thing.

I have e-mailed Chris (twice) and still no reply. I got a reply from one of the screeners here, but he cant do anything or knows anything about it.

So WHY is my account disabled?

I am a very loyal uploader here, I reamained here even through the two server problems, and now, you are letting me down again.

I hope someone can clear this situation up as soon as possible and/or tell me what to do. I still hope to upload more photos to this site.

Please help me, somebody.

http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=571

Nobody can tell me what to do?

I'm very disappointed in Jetphotos and your support (if there is any)

Comment

Nonsense

If i were him , I would be furious too . Chris !!! Explain ! This is utter nonsense , You do not go around disabling other people's accounts for no specific reason ! This problem should be resolved IMMEDIATELY
      Check Out My Photos

Comment

Why is it these days everyone wants everything done immediately, as if people work at their beck and call?

Give Chris a chance, he's been away, I'm sure he has other things to do as well?

Honestly, nowadays it's all me,me,me & now,now,now can't people show a little patience?
        Garry Lewis

Air Team Images - www.airteamimages.com
        Air Traffic Controller - Toronto ACC (West Low)

https://flic.kr/ps/AAWk8

Comment

Garry.

No, thats not what i mean.

The problem here now is that I do not know what is happening. If he wants to disable it with a valid reason, fine, i dont mind the wait.

But I have nothing here. Its like your flight has been cancelled and the airline is just leaving you there, without informing you as to why, and what they are going to do about it. I'm sure if you were in that situation you would demand an explanation from the airline right?

It also states in your policy that I would be informed on this matter by e-mail, which I have NOT recieved.

Want to say I'm impatient? Go ahead. It still doesnt take away my right to know.

Comment

Huummmmm.....lets see a new poster by the name of 'auctiontransportation.com' complains of similar problems and is helped in a matter of hours, all the while that poor 9M-MRE has been waiting for over a day and still nothing. Could it be that 'Auctiontransportation' is a well known A.Net shooter thus worthy of more attention ?

Thomas
            Click Here to view my aircraft photos at JetPhotos.Net!

Comment

Thomas, i have not been helped yet- i still cant upload...
              http://www.auctiontransportation.com

Comment

Oh give us a break.

Chris is currently in St.Maarten and Peter is touring Europe with his family.
                So the admin staff are away, you know they are allowed holidays.

I can't help 9M-MRE with his problem because it can only be addressed by the admin, to which I have no access.
                AT.com had a problem I could check out by simply checking his login details, which I did but cannot help. I've advised AT that his problem needs to be seen to by the admin.

So your post Thomas is completely uncalled for and worthy of being treated with the contempt it deserves.
                It's incredible how people who don't know what is going on feel eminently qualified to accuse people of things, things actually I take offence to.
                Garry Lewis

Air Team Images - www.airteamimages.com
                Air Traffic Controller - Toronto ACC (West Low)

https://flic.kr/ps/AAWk8

Comment

Hell, all my posts are treated with contempt, this is nothing new. Anyways I am just calling it as I saw it, 2 suggestions for 'Auction' and nada for MRE. We still buds......... ?

Ciao,

Thomas

Comment

Garry,

You know what I don't understand:

Why do people always like to perceive and focus on the negative and try to assume the twisted. I personally have better things in life to do guess people call it as THEY like to see it.

Andrew

Comment

Guys, please always remember that this site is a FREE service to us all! Our Admins do have lives outside the site, so please be respectful of that.

Comment

9M-MRE,

Please check your PMs.
                        Trump is an idiot!
                        Vote Democrats!!

Comment

Well, Lets hope this doesnt get into a fight but I do have an opinion. I was also DISSABLED or I was also suspended for Uploading. I dont know why and Its a month or so already and I have soooo nice pics to upload. It is a bit frustrating, especially when you have sooo nice pics! Please, help me out. Im not saying help ME out now!!!!! What im really saying is:

Dear Admins/Screeners/To who it may concern,

Please Help Me out with that problem. I was dissabled as well and i wish to know why, since I never got the e-mail, which is said to be sent once you are dissabled. Chris, if you would be so king to help me out, thankyou. PM's would be better. hope all the screeners and Admins have some nice vacations.

Bye bye

Bringing ecuadorian aviation to Life!!!

Comment

I never know what is going on and happen to like it that way!

v/r
                            Jeff

Comment

Well, something is wrong now. I made up another acount. 1 minute after creating it I tried uploading a picture and it said I was suspended. . I guess thats very short time to decide weather to suspend me or not? Well atleast now i know its not my fault for being suspended, i guess its compatibility with the computer. Maybe that was the original problem with 9M-MRE. The computer. What computer you got?

Bringing ecuadorian aviation to Life!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X