X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shaggy
    replied
    Great Idea for a thread.

Not actually seen anything by me published but i have 3 Business Class returns to Tahiti from Air Tahiti Nui for the use of the following shot in some internal training leaflets.

[photoid=5654383]
    Last edited by AJ; 2007-04-25, 23:28.

Leave a comment:

• pdeboer
    replied
    Got one picture in WINGSWORLD 4/2006 (The Herpa Wings Magazine), 2 pages wide (A3). Sorry for the bad quality, I had to scan the pages in two, but you get they idea:

Original on JP: [photoid=526217]

cheers, Pamela

Leave a comment:

• exmanx
    replied
    So far I've had pictures in Airliner World, a Ukranian magazine, a German magazine, on the back of the latest Air Britain Airline Fleets 2007, Eastern airways in-flight magazine, Euromanx in-flight magazine and Manx2.com's in-flight magazine.

Mostly because of exposure both here and A.net.

I've also sold several pictures to pilots and crew of aircraft they are flying into the island. Thanks for this must go to my wife - an admirable agent!

Andy

Leave a comment:

• mikedaws
    replied
    Recently had a picture of mine of ZK-OKA used as the photo on the front of a Herpa 1/500 Die Cast Model.

Regards

Michael

Leave a comment:

• YYZPICS
    replied
    Heres my first publcation, used by Menzies Aviation, they provide airlines with a range of passenger, ramp and cargo handling services.
    [photoid=5838406]

Bruno

Leave a comment:

• Whopper
    replied
    Last year i achieved what i was hoping for to happen one day in my life-time. This shot of the B-1B line-up ended up on the front cover of a book.

The shot on JP:
    [photoid=373009]

Regards,

Rob
    Last edited by AJ; 2007-04-24, 02:54.

Leave a comment:

• ollieholmes
    replied
    I never thought i would be first. I recantly got my first photo in a book. Battle of Britain rememberd, issue 5, page 128.

Leave a comment:

• AJ
    started a topic Published JetPhotos Photographers

Published JetPhotos Photographers

We are proud of our photographer's achievements so please use this thread to boast or congratulate members who have been published!
Working...
X