Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got this published in a Rolls-Royce market outlook book...

[photoid=5767459]

Comment

[photoid=5954916]

I just received a check from a publishing company for the rights for this to appear in a book. I'll post a scan from said book when it comes in.

Comment

I had this published in an Italian magazine last year didnt recieve any payment for it.

[photoid=5743571]
        Last edited by FatGit; 2007-07-10, 09:18.

Comment

This one's been used by a biz jet leasing company for their website, along with a couple others:

[photoid=5713707]

Comment

that's a great shot Glen!

Comment

I am too lazy and it would take way too much time to show all of the photos that I have had published in books, calendars and magazines. One of my big highlights was the cover shot for Air-Britain on their fleet list book in 2006.

Stephen

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen Toernblom
                I am too lazy and it would take way too much time to show all of the photos that I have had published in books, calendars and magazines. One of my big highlights was the cover shot for Air-Britain on their fleet list book in 2006.

Stephen
                Too lazy to scan everything dating back to 1982 when I used to be Zurich based Jetstream correspondent in Nice.
                Some easy to remember

Published by Propeliner in 1996, as part of an article I also wrote
                Published by Jetstream

used by ACAR

also used by Propeliner Spring 98
                Last edited by uy707; 2007-07-12, 18:25.
                Thanks for visiting
                *Avimage's Monthly Slide list *
                *JetPhotos*
                Airliners*Pbase.com

Comment

Jetstream correspondent? Do you happen to know any of the Jetstream folks? Milo for example?

Gerardo
                  My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

I used to know very few of them, I met Paul the editor once while he sized the opportunity of flying Balair's last official DC.6 to Nice and back, otherwise ...
                    Thanks for visiting
                    *Avimage's Monthly Slide list *
                    *JetPhotos*
                    Airliners*Pbase.com

Comment

Well, congrats to all who've been published so far.

I don't have a scanner handy, and most shots aren't even online here, but I had third of a page article and photo in AFM about the Draken Farewell (this airplane, but different shot: http://www.jetphotos.net/viewphoto.php?id=5635939).

I also had a full page bleed picture in the NZ-based HeliTac Magazine Issue #3 ("Shaping the Highest Skills" about Austrian Helicopter Training) with large parts of the 3 page article also being my own, I have two pictures on the official Austrian Air Force Website up for download under my credits, and I've had multiple shots used in international Austrian Army publications (mostly helicopters and air-assault style stuff).

Recently an author of a Pitts-2 book also contacted me about this shot
                      http://www.jetphotos.net/viewphoto.php?id=5661934

All in all, not bad for two years effort, and more to come.

Comment

[deleted]

Comment

Front Cover of this months Aviation News

2x Canon 1Dmk3 -- Canon 400mm F2.8 IS L - Canon 100-400mm L IS USM -- Canon EF 70-200mm L IS F2.8 --Canon 300mm F2.8 IS L

Comment

Congrats Ian!

How does something like that work, does one submit the photo to them, or do they find it and ask the photographer?

Great photo mate

Comment

I don't think I have this pic online, they requested if I had any photos. I do a bit of work for them so they often have requests.

I think all of the ways you mention work, ie you submit or they see your photo.

See you in HK
                              2x Canon 1Dmk3 -- Canon 400mm F2.8 IS L - Canon 100-400mm L IS USM -- Canon EF 70-200mm L IS F2.8 --Canon 300mm F2.8 IS L

Comment

I was contacted again by South West airlines for use of one of my pictures for the 2008 calendar!!

Traded use of it for an open pass on the WN system. Florida here I come!!

Dave

Comment

Working...
                                X