Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If anyone reads Todays Pilot, check the main photo in the Minicab article, thats mine. Sadly the photo is not on jetphotos.

Comment

Not really 'Published' but used at a website - I'm happy about it! They used it on front page banner on the Nevada Commission on Economic Development website.

I'm not sure how to post the little thumbnail here. It got rejected by JP.net for some reason but I put it in my Photoalbum. Here's the link: American Airlines N702TW

Take care,
      Brad

Comment

[deleted]

Comment

Looks great Calfo! Do you have a larger photo of the one with the Caribou?

Take care,
          Brad

Comment

published pics

This months Australian Aviation has another photo of mine in an article about the grounding of some cessna conquests.

MyAviation.net:
            Click here for bigger photo!
            Photographer Ryan Hothersall

My Stuff on The Web

http://www.ryanhothersall.net/

Comment

Evening all......

This one is the centre spread in the current edition of Airliner World

[photoid=6178020]

Cheers, Nik

Comment

Nice one Nik

Comment

This one made it into today's edition of the "Tages Anzeiger", one of the largest Swiss newspapers. It served as a visual illustration for an article on the problematic rwy 34 approach from southern direction, which has been debated over for quite some time now....

[photoid=6184442]

My very first published photo

Comment

Hello All,

This photo has been placed over a double page in Norwegian.no Annual Report 2007.

Comment

Originally posted by Mateusz G.
                      Hello All,

This photo has been placed over a double page in Norwegian.no Annual Report 2007.

Congrats Mate!!!

Brgds

Tomasz

Comment

Hi,

My first published photo in Airline Business dated June 2008, with the subject of US congested travel system.

Tom Luniewski

Lets hope for many more!!!

Tom
                        Last edited by Luniew; 2008-05-30, 02:09.

Comment

TYPE='text/javascript'>Well done to you all .

There was a previous question regarding how your pics are seen but I'd like to get clarification. Do these publicists search sites like JP looking for shots then contact the photographer direct or do you guys send pics to companies like a photo library? If so which ones? Or like was mentioned before, is it a bit of both?

Ta and keep showing me the world of aviation through your eyes (lenses).

Regards
                          Duncan

Comment

http://www.jetphotos.net/viewphoto.php?id=5799856

this pic + 1 other is in the current issue of Airliners

Comment

I was very pleased to see this image in this month's edition of Airliner World, chosen as part of their feature on 'The Russian Invasion' for the UEFA Cup Final in Manchester:

[photoid=6250025]

Paul

Comment

Hi all,

Found this thread and thought I should show off my achievements
                                http://www.jetphotos.net/viewphoto.php?id=6180780

Could not find a jp or a.net copy of these, will have to upload it later

I have some more from some other non-aussie mags, but don't know what I've done with them. Airways Mag and Intl... something.

Nothing major yet, like a free flight anywhere, but it's early years still

Comment

Working...
                                X