This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dammmmm u guys are making me jellous :P lol

Ive only got like one photo in the DB, and u guys have like 100's and some in top magazines and books lol.

How do you get your photo to them ? or do they come to you ?

Mike.

Comment

pics

Nice ones Numloxx.

I have had a few published in Australian Aviation lately as well.

My Stuff on The Web

http://www.ryanhothersall.net/

Comment

Originally posted by ryan
        Nice ones Numloxx.

I have had a few published in Australian Aviation lately as well.
        ...and keep them coming Carsten and Ryan - we love to run them!

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by Thomsonfly757RB211
          Dammmmm u guys are making me jellous :P lol

Ive only got like one photo in the DB, and u guys have like 100's and some in top magazines and books lol.

How do you get your photo to them ? or do they come to you ?

Mike.
          Trust me on this one, they'll come to you matey! FlightSafety international approached me to use my LCY pic...I gave them the image, but then they didn't use it :-S

http://www.jetphotos.net/viewphoto.p...5626780&nseq=0

so close yet so far, ah well, maybe one day lol.

Speed is life... Altitude is life insurance

Comment

in my entire life i have only been in the right place at the right time once.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/7196172.stm
            http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-Heathrow.html

I know alot of people want to see the rest of the pictures, but as soon as the final report comes out i will do my best
            David Spalton

Comment

Hi to all

This is my first post, this picture was published in a major sports newspaper in Spain (Marca) promoting a travel agency. I must be happy, but they use my picture without permission and they not will pay the usage. Its a very ambiguous felling..

http://www.jetphotos.net/viewphoto.php?id=6240294

Sorry for my English, im out of practice.

Sebastian Fernandez

Comment

my couple of articles

Hi Guys
                I had a cockpit photo of a BAC-One eleven,used in a book last year called "Beyond the black box",and recently an EOS 757 was used the june issue of the Regional International magazine here in the UK.I have a future publication on the cards with a very large airline later this year,but i cant say at the mo where or when it will be published just in case the author changes his mind.
                So i am very pleased with my couple of publications.
                Cheers
                Andy

Comment

Some great achievements here guys!!!
                  There sure are a lot of talented people who contrbulte to this site.
                  Has taken a while to get through this entire thread.

Comment

Aswell as a few magazine publishings my most recent was the hiccup at Manchester approx month or so ago involving Piper Seneca G-JDBC which made an emergency landing after the left main landing gear failed to fully extend.

[photoid=6286834]
                    [photoid=6286780]

Web article: http://www.manchestereveningnews.co....h_plane_escape

I've not got a scanner to hand at the moment but the article was in the newspaper the next day with a wee picture of photo ID 6286780.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cosmo
                      Ive had reasonable success with mags , however i have had pretty good sales n stuff through Engineering companies in the USA plus a few Airlines around the globe both for promo images & calendars .

Got a piccy of a some of the publications ive supplied over the last 7 years , i think in total there has been around 35 different occasions but i can only find a few examples .

Cheers all..

Those are some cool magazines could you tell me all the titles of the ones you can't see?

-Lpilot

-Lpilot

Comment

• (double post)

Here are some pictures of my collection:

-Lpilot

-Lpilot

Comment

• Congratulations, guys!

All that I came out so far, after more than 2 years in planespotting is this. And I can't even understand polish language .

Comment

• Hi everybody. I'm a little lost with something and I'd like some help from you. A magazine is interested in buying me one of my pics to publish it in one edition and in one of the interior pages.

They don't say anything about the size it's going to be published and I know that you don't recibe very much money in cases like this and I'd like to see my photo published.

For me that is more valious than X dollars.

But, I'm still curious about the payment in cases like this. Do you have any idea?

thanks a lot.

Gatto.

Will I ever repeat this?

Comment

• Most magasines pay a fixed amount, i would ask what their rate is. I would also ask for them to send you a copy of the magasine.

Comment

• Originally posted by ollieholmes
                                Most magasines pay a fixed amount, i would ask what their rate is. I would also ask for them to send you a copy of the magasine.
                                Yes, they offer me some amount, not too much and they'd also send me the issue by mail. I just wanted to have an idea of the market prices. thanks a lot Ollie

Gatto.

Will I ever repeat this?

Comment

Working...
                                X