X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• brianw999
    replied
    In Australia a similar motion with an umpire's arms at an AFL game is met by "Hey Umpire, how big is my [email protected]#k"
    Bloody hell.....I wish !!!

Leave a comment:

• AJ
    replied
    In Australia a similar motion with an umpire's arms at an AFL game is met by "Hey Umpire, how big is my [email protected]#k"

Leave a comment:

• brianw999
    replied
    Nice gloves .....
    Better than marshalling bats, wearing gloves means I can't lose them and forget where I put them !

Alzheimers and all that....

I think....

If I remember correctly.....

What day is it ?

Leave a comment:

• LX-A343
    replied
    Nice gloves ..... OK, I'll keep my mouth shut ..... :

Originally posted by ollieholmes
    And at least this time your not a walking Nikon advert unlike the Youtube video.

Leave a comment:

• ollieholmes
    replied
    Brian,
    Well done for getting in print, literaly. And at least this time your not a walking Nikon advert unlike the Youtube video.

Leave a comment:

• brianw999
    replied
    Brian, Can you post a scan somewhere?
    No sooner said than done. Physical dimension and ageist comments will be met with the biggest bloody IV needle I can find.

PS. "Her Dragonship" did the scanning....don't blame me !!

PPS. I showed it to my crewmate at work.

His caption is......."I want a pie THIS big"

Don't worry, he'll get his comeuppance
    Last edited by brianw999; 2008-08-29, 21:10.

Leave a comment:

• LX-A343
    replied
    Brian, Can you post a scan somewhere?

Cheerio

Leave a comment:

• brianw999
    replied
    Published JP photographers means that you are published in a magazine etc., Yes ?

Right then....in that case....I opened the September issue of "Flyer" magazine at page 79 and, to my utter astonishment, saw a picture entitled "One of the excellent marshals at Popham".

I say astonishment because he was wearing the same hat as me, carrying the same camera as me, was an equally fat b*****d as me and......hang on !

.......That's ME !

I am therefore officially published !

Leave a comment:

• gatto-777
    replied
    Originally posted by ollieholmes
    Most magasines pay a fixed amount, i would ask what their rate is. I would also ask for them to send you a copy of the magasine.
    Yes, they offer me some amount, not too much and they'd also send me the issue by mail. I just wanted to have an idea of the market prices. thanks a lot Ollie

Gatto.

Leave a comment:

• ollieholmes
    replied
    Most magasines pay a fixed amount, i would ask what their rate is. I would also ask for them to send you a copy of the magasine.

Leave a comment:

• gatto-777
    replied
    Hi everybody. I'm a little lost with something and I'd like some help from you. A magazine is interested in buying me one of my pics to publish it in one edition and in one of the interior pages.

They don't say anything about the size it's going to be published and I know that you don't recibe very much money in cases like this and I'd like to see my photo published.

For me that is more valious than X dollars.

But, I'm still curious about the payment in cases like this. Do you have any idea?

thanks a lot.

Gatto.

Leave a comment:

• Michael Wolf
    replied
    Congratulations, guys!

All that I came out so far, after more than 2 years in planespotting is this. And I can't even understand polish language .

Leave a comment:

• Lpilot
    replied
    (double post)

Here are some pictures of my collection:

-Lpilot

Leave a comment:

• Lpilot
    replied
    Originally posted by Cosmo
    Ive had reasonable success with mags , however i have had pretty good sales n stuff through Engineering companies in the USA plus a few Airlines around the globe both for promo images & calendars .

Got a piccy of a some of the publications ive supplied over the last 7 years , i think in total there has been around 35 different occasions but i can only find a few examples .

Cheers all..

Those are some cool magazines could you tell me all the titles of the ones you can't see?

-Lpilot

Leave a comment:

• G-DALE
    replied
    Aswell as a few magazine publishings my most recent was the hiccup at Manchester approx month or so ago involving Piper Seneca G-JDBC which made an emergency landing after the left main landing gear failed to fully extend.

[photoid=6286834]
    [photoid=6286780]

Web article: http://www.manchestereveningnews.co....h_plane_escape

I've not got a scanner to hand at the moment but the article was in the newspaper the next day with a wee picture of photo ID 6286780.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X