• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Night photo invite at KFRG

American Airpower Museum at Republic Airport
    Offers
    “History Under the Stars”

Many of the 2007 Jones Beach Airshow aircraft will be available for this first time ever night photography event!

The AAM at Republic Airport offers “History Under the Stars” to aviation and professional photographers selected following accreditation review. To be considered you must RSVP [email protected] by May 10, 2007 with your full name and links to published works (online or print). Security requirements mandate that only a modest number of photographers will be allowed on site after public viewing hours.

May 26, 2007 8:30 p.m. to Midnight, 1230 New Highway, Farmingdale, N.Y.

(This is not open to “point and shoot” cameras.)

Please note:
    Each photographer must wear a high visibility t-shirt provided by the museum for safety. Anyone who violates safety instructions issued by museum ramp staff will be promptly ejected as this is a working airport, airshow aircraft are present, and strict security regulations will be in effect. For any additional questions please Email [email protected].
    All photos posted from this event must give American Airpower Museum at Republic location credit.
    Witness the miracle of flight.
    Click Here to view my aircraft photos at JetPhotos.Net!

There is still room available

Click Here to view my aircraft photos at JetPhotos.Net!

Comment

Awesome...wish i could be there!

Comment

I guess this is cool?
        Tanner Johnson - Owner
        twenty53 Photography

Comment

Just wanted to pass along a few shots from this photo shoot. Many thanks to the great folks at the American Airpower Museum for their hospitality and cooperation in making this event happen.

My full gallery from that night is at http://moose135.smugmug.com/gallery/2911791
          KC-135: Passing gas and taking names!

Comment

Great shots! I wish similar events were held on the West coast.
            sigpic
            http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

How awesome! This is my only real night shot of an aircraft. Technically it was about 5:30am.

[photoid=410227]
              Follow me on Twitter! www.twitter.com/flyingphotog

Comment

Working...
              X