Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which airshows will you attend for 2007?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really feel rather humble by saying that I'll be going to Woodchurch, Kent for "Wings and Things" and the Lydd Airshow. At both of those I can get within touching distance of just about everything. I really can't be bothered with the hassle and expense of the large major shows.
    If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

Originally posted by brianw999
      I really feel rather humble by saying that I'll be going to Woodchurch, Kent for "Wings and Things" and the Lydd Airshow. At both of those I can get within touching distance of just about everything. I really can't be bothered with the hassle and expense of the large major shows.
      Sadly Woodchurch has been cancelled this year, the announcement was made a few weeks ago.

Comment

Just one for me this year, Thunder over Michigan.

Comment

Will be doing RIAT Fairford, if anyone wants a lift from Manchester UK, to and from Fairford PM me for details!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ollieholmes
            Sadly Woodchurch has been cancelled this year, the announcement was made a few weeks ago.
            Now that's a bloody shame. That was one of the best. Yet another casualty of the insurance hikes, fuel costs, CAA regs and the Health and Safety nanny brigade.
            If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

Originally posted by brianw999
              Now that's a bloody shame. That was one of the best. Yet another casualty of the insurance hikes, fuel costs, CAA regs and the Health and Safety nanny brigade.
              It is a shame, Rob and his crew always did a good job of putting on a good show for the crowd.

Comment

I didn't think it would be possible but I am pleased to say I will be up for RIAT, I am aiming for the Saturday. Hope to bump into some of you guys.

Comment

They cancelled Woodchurch? Not permanently I hope!! That's one of the best shows for touchy-feely spotting ever!

Anyway, an addendum to my list (of one) - I am hoping to make Waddington this year as I migrate to Humberside the weekend it's on so I plan to depart a day early and attend on the Sunday. If anyone else is going give me a shout.

Andy

Comment

Originally posted by exmanx
                    They cancelled Woodchurch? Not permanently I hope!! That's one of the best shows for touchy-feely spotting ever!
                    I hope not to. Fingers crossed for next year.

Comment

Working...
                    X