SXM - 25th May-1st June

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SXM - 25th May-1st June

Anyone at Maho next week? I'll be hanging out with Dale and Sam at the SSBB for our annual beer and photo fest next week.

Drop by and say hi if you see a bunch of drunken, pasty looking English guys with Canons at the ready!

Hey!

Sorry to miss you guys. A little early for me. Ask at SSBB for use of the ladder, see Ed or Arnold, mention BIGDEN.

Possibly you'll run into Robbie Cintje, local photog. who will be shooting from the other end ( Driftwood Bar) or his perch on the hill at tower level.

Ask around for MIKE, Island Choppers, who may cut you a deal on flight time. He hangs at TOPPER'S in Simpson Bay, again, mention Bigden

Don't miss the Tuesday bikini contest at SSBB for great out takes,

Buy one of the "I got Blown" shirts at SSBB and check out the photog. in the cartoon.

GOOD SHOOTING and wish I was there! ( WINAIR) kids may perform some scheduled stunts if you catch them at SSBB, ask around if they're not in uniform.

Denis

Comment

Originally posted by B7772ADL
      Anyone at Maho next week? I'll be hanging out with Dale and Sam at the SSBB for our annual beer and photo fest next week.

Drop by and say hi if you see a bunch of drunken, pasty looking English guys with Canons at the ready!
      If I could I would....and the beers would most certainly be on me mate! But certain circumstancer prevented it this time around. Roll on my visit in Feb tho!
      E-Mail Me - My Photo's - My Photographer Profile

Comment

Working...
      X