Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LearJet from LI crashes (I take my pics there!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LearJet from LI crashes (I take my pics there!)

LearJet from LI crashes in CT; 2 killed

The latest news and headlines from Yahoo News. Get breaking news stories and in-depth coverage with videos and photos.

This plane took off from Farmingdale L.I.. Yes, where I spot, the
    NEXT QUESTION is, How do I get an N- Number for this? I may have a night time hi-res photo of this plane just days ago. Any info please.

The next question is, If I do have any good resolution night shots of this bird, should I call my local news? Never sold a shot but I think one day If I keep taking shots like latley, One will get somwhere

I will not be home till this evening, Thanks

Click Here to view my aircraft photos at JetPhotos.Net!

2 persons killed and you just think about the n-number and sells???

very sad, I feel sorry for you.

My sincere condolences to the families.

Luis

Comment

best to their families at this sorrowful time.
      Witness the miracle of flight.

Comment

Well a quick search of the owner given in the news report : Jetspro LLC.
        Returns the following Lear 35A registration: N135PT
        This is not confirmed info just a search based on the company given. I would strongly suggets you try and verify this info before posting any pictures of this particular aircraft.
        Try to catch me flyin dirty...

Comment

Originally posted by Luis Rosa
          2 persons killed and you just think about the n-number and sells???

very sad, I feel sorry for you.

My sincere condolences to the families.

Luis
          I am sorry that you are sad but please do not feel sorry for me, I am fine thank you.

Hell, hearing this type of news make me even more happy to be alive.
          Sad to say that I believe that there is a good chance that I may have spoke to the Pilot for about 15 minutes after a flight last week and was a nice informative guy! Long flight and still wanted to talk to me..... Yes, sell a shot from the plane? yea, I would take $10 and not even see it on the local news because I was working so late. I guess that I am a horrible little man. I will remember that the next time I see something like planes running into buildings and I DO have a camera to leave the lenses cap on!

(I refuse to photograph this plane because I did not want to take a chance and upset anyone)

Thanks for the info, I hope I am wrong about the pilot. Not 100% but know that that was the tail.

I have been told that the plane never had an incident.

Comment

You're not a little horrible man, it's just the difference between my education and yours.

Whatever, as you wish.

Luis

Comment

The plane is in fact N135PT.

http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=571

Comment

Thanks, I found out later that day and it was the pilot that I talked with before he went home. I did not want to shoot photos of the plane and the pilot at that time because I did not want to upset anyone. I shoot when there is nobody around.

Comment

Working...
                X