Heathrow 14th / 15th Sep

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heathrow 14th / 15th Sep

As the title says , im planning a loooong overdue trip down to Heathrow next Fri/Sat with a stop over , just a quick note to see if anyone else is going to be around ...

Need to get in before we well and trully loose the evening light.

cheers

I shall see what the weather is like Tony, might drive down Saturday morning if it is ok.

Jid

Comment

Will be there overnight on the 17th and fly out of LHR on the 18th so not this time .
      E-Mail Me - My Photo's - My Photographer Profile

Comment

Jid .... so far the weather is looking pretty good .. sun

but lets see nearer the time !

Bout time you ventured out

ill keep in touch ..

cheers .

Comment

Trying to think of a good excuse to drive 250 miles south for a weekend other than taking pictures - bearing in mind I have to do it all again the following weekend for my Stepdaughters wedding!

Andy

Comment

I may try a trip this weekend but I feel I'll need full body armour and ask the missus from about 300 yards from her if I can go, I can just here her screaming now.

Just a quick note, not sure if you know but parking around the huts on 27R is nigh on impossible now, I was down the other week and had to park at Hatton Cross and walk round, a barrier has been put up at the huts to stop us spotters who are doing nothing wrong from entering.

Have you got a Hotel booked? I always stay at the Premier Travel on the opposite side of the 27R threshold. Price is quite good and if they are landing on that runway in the evening it's good to chill watching the landings with a beer.

Cheers

Steve

Comment

Yup ... i have a hotel booked !

A 15 quid'er Travellodge

Didnt know about the huts , but thats not to big of an issue if you can park at the Cross , plus theres plenty of other options for arrivals & departures ( i hope)

At this time it looks like the wind is from the west , so departure shots from the brook round the back of the old petrol station.

cheers

Comment

Working...
              X