No announcement yet.

Aviation photography in A level

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I honestly bought my camera for my love of aviation photography but for me it has turned into much more than that I have tons of scenic photos that if people saw they would pay me for high res copies of I enjoy taking scenic nature shots with beautiful contrasting sky and lush hillsides and rocky sea cliffs and oceans I also enjoy taking long nighttime exposures since I got my camera 1 and a half years ago I'm saving all my money full force to invest in a Canon 400D I love taking pictures of more than just planes but aviation is the main reason for my camera but usually aviation photos end up being about 30% of all the photos I take.

I've learned alot about photography through plane spotting and I consider myself a photographer from the amount of photography knowledge I know. I love it it's my outlet as "art" since I can draw or sketch worth crap. Sorry words can't describe how great of an outlet photography can really be but it's just indescribable.

-Justin

P.S. If there's any confusion yes I took those two photos above.

Comment

I was wondering how far we'd get before the self pluggin started lol

Comment

Originally posted by BA747-436
        I was wondering how far we'd get before the self pluggin started lol
        Sorry :-S just trying to show examples of photos you can get, that rose photo was taken in my grandparents front yard just as we got home and I opened the door I randomly decided to take some pictures of the roses and that's what came out. My point was that both close and far photography is very versital and can often times surprise you when you get close opportunities with things.

Comment

Im thinking of going to uni to do photography sometimme to. Whatever area you study there will be things you learn that can be applied to aviation photography.

In terms of famous photographers a name that comes to mind is John Dibbs.

Comment

Originally posted by Justin_AUS_Spotter
            Sorry :-S just trying to show examples of photos you can get, that rose photo was taken in my grandparents front yard just as we got home and I opened the door I randomly decided to take some pictures of the roses and that's what came out. My point was that both close and far photography is very versital and can often times surprise you when you get close opportunities with things.
            No offense mate, but ive read your post a few times now and am not entirely sure what your getting at? If you mean photography is a very versatile and self expressive art form, then yes i agree with you it is.

Comment

Originally posted by BA747-436
              No offense mate, but ive read your post a few times now and am not entirely sure what your getting at? If you mean photography is a very versatile and self expressive art form, then yes i agree with you it is.
              Yeah Sorry I can have a hard time trying to explain things sometimes but you hit the nail on the head that's what I meant.

Comment

Working...
              X