Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

shame theres a selective few who have to act like idiots. Why cant they knock the rejection on the head and edit the photo so it is at an acceptable qaulity, It took me a few rejections to get my first photo on JP.net. I find it quite funny how some people find a habbit of insulting people/Jetphotos.net just because there photo wasent good enough.

Plus making legal threats against a website just because his photo dident make it, Just shows how imature that person must be.

mike

Comment

Originally posted by Thomsonfly757RB211
      shame theres a selective few who have to act like idiots. Why cant they knock the rejection on the head and edit the photo so it is at an acceptable qaulity, It took me a few rejections to get my first photo on JP.net. I find it quite funny how some people find a habbit of insulting people/Jetphotos.net just because there photo wasent good enough.

Plus making legal threats against a website just because his photo dident make it, Just shows how imature that person must be.

mike
      Or simply appeal stating the reasons you believe a mistake has been made by the screener, and if it doesn't get accepted, then reprocess and upload again
      But I'm pretty sure that insulting screeners won't help

Comment

Originally posted by Alberto U.
        Or simply appeal stating the reasons you believe a mistake has been made by the screener, and if it doesn't get accepted, then reprocess and upload again
        But I'm pretty sure that insulting screeners won't help
        That's the way it should be. Unfortunately, a big part of appeals are:
        - with no comment at all -> how the hell should we know, what exactly a photog wants to tell us?????
        - A simple "I don't agree" -> OK, thanks for letting us know
        - Plain rude -> makes it hard to accept an appeal
        and so on.
        My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

Originally posted by LX-A343
          That's the way it should be. Unfortunately, a big part of appeals are:
          - with no comment at all -> how the hell should we know, what exactly a photog wants to tell us?????
          - A simple "I don't agree" -> OK, thanks for letting us know
          - Plain rude -> makes it hard to accept an appeal
          and so on.
          At least I know I'm not one of the three mentioned above

Comment

Oh, I forgot the 4th type of appeals: the "I use all CAPITALS" type:

AIRCRAFT IS CENTERED!!! OVERSHARPEN ... HAHA;^^ NO THAT IS NOT OVERSHARPEN; ITS CORRECT!!!!!!! Thanks
            Now, what would you do? I leave it to the next admin

Comment

Get any appeals from SJC/SFO or AUS lately?

Comment

can't browse for locations, but if you give me some names

Comment

can't browse for locations, but if you give me some names
                  Those are as big a hints I can give without offending someone.

Comment

Originally posted by JordanD
                    Be nice.

Comment

Oh, I forgot the 4th

of appeals: the "I use all CAPITALS" type:

Now, what would you do? I leave it to the next admin
                      Hummm reading this kind of appeals... you should give me the Nobel prize of appealers

or accept me one from time to time... at least!

Will I ever repeat this?

Comment

A lovely contribution from today

Waht is your problem?! Are you crazy...I donīt know what is in your mind?! Tell me what the hell is Over Processed / Bad postprocessing...look very better and tell me waht is wrong on this photo?! Yesterday I saw some photo very badddd..and you accept, why?! Member Gold?! Come on...
                        My photo editing guide - updated and improved Feb. 2010
                        My Nikon D100,D200,D300, D800, D7200 basic spotting settings guide
                        ACIG - the best resource for military aviation information

Comment

All I can say is, I take my hat off to the screeners for keeping their sense of humour in the face of such rudeness and stupidity.

Well done guys!!!

Comment

Viv, you may not believe it, but for some strange and for any psychiatrist interesting reasons some of us enjoy having to deal with such nerds. Best example: see opening post.

Comment

Originally posted by JordanD
                              I think hes the only photog in the database who fits that profile, so he's probably figured it out by now.
                              sigpic
                              http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

Another popular reason for an appeal, hope you guys, who got photos accpeted yesterday feel bad now.

Rubbish,some of the photos put on the site yesterday are dreadful
                                My photo editing guide - updated and improved Feb. 2010
                                My Nikon D100,D200,D300, D800, D7200 basic spotting settings guide
                                ACIG - the best resource for military aviation information

Comment

Working...
                                X