This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks

Can I just say a big thank you to the screener who added the vintage category to some recent uploads rather that just rejecting - much appreciated

Comment

• Originally posted by paulc View Post
      Can I just say a big thank you to the screener who added the vintage category to some recent uploads rather that just rejecting - much appreciated
      That would have been me, and you're welcome. We don't mind adding the odd category now and then as long as the photographer in question doesn't have a track history of regularly missing categories, which you don't.

And thanks for getting in touch, it's rare for any photographer to respond to screening messages left by a screener...

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Chips View Post
        And thanks for getting in touch, it's rare for any photographer to respond to screening messages left by a screener...
        Indeed, I correct tons of categories and always leave a message and we get a "thank you" maybe once every 200 correction.... yep...

Comment

• Originally posted by Alex - Spot-This ! View Post
          Indeed, I correct tons of categories and always leave a message and we get a "thank you" maybe once every 200 correction.... yep...
          How about creating a "Thank the screeners / reply to the positive feedback / etc" thread? There's a few times I'd love to reply/thank the feedback but I don't know where to do so.
          [SIGNATURE GOES HERE]

Felipe Garcia

Comment

• Originally posted by Alex - Spot-This ! View Post
            Sorry mate, I didn't even know there is a way to react on those messages
            I ALWAYS appreciate any message from our screeners!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Felipe Garcia View Post
              How about creating a "Thank the screeners / reply to the positive feedback / etc" thread? There's a few times I'd love to reply/thank the feedback but I don't know where to do so.
              I agree 100%, I would like to do the same but don't know the best way to do it...

Comment

• Originally posted by RCoulter View Post
                I agree 100%, I would like to do the same but don't know the best way to do it...
                Right here would do just fine !
                If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

• Originally posted by brianw999 View Post
                  Right here would do just fine !
                  Thanks for the clarification!
                  [SIGNATURE GOES HERE]

Felipe Garcia

Comment

• Originally posted by felipe garcia View Post
                    thanks for the clarification!
                    +1!

Comment

• Dear friends,

I would like to say "Thank you" to the screener who wrote to me today nice compliment about one of my accepted photo (on the "Photo Submission Results" message).

Thank you very much !

Kind regards,
                      Erez.

Comment

• I would like to thank a screener for a nice comment on this photo on the photo submission results email.

[photoid=7706221]

Comment

• Originally posted by paulc View Post
                          I would as well like to thank the screener (whomsoever it may be) for accepting this picture http://www.jetphotos.net/viewphoto.php?id=7577513 despite me not selecting (forgot rather in the heat of uploading as a HOT SHOT) the "Special Scheme" option.

Since I saw this thread, I wanted to appreciate the screener and all screeners for doing a wonderful job.

Comment

• Originally posted by ErezS View Post
                            Dear friends,

I would like to say "Thank you" to the screener who wrote to me today nice compliment about one of my accepted photo (on the "Photo Submission Results" message).

Thank you very much !

Kind regards,
                            Erez.
                            Again, about another shot.
                            Thanks a lot !

Erez.

Comment

• A big thanks to Dave Henderson for the clarification regarding similar shots criteria.
                              [SIGNATURE GOES HERE]

Felipe Garcia

Comment

• So this one is from early February I think, but I haven't had a chance to thank the screener.

"you edit your images to a pretty good standard Felipe, have you ever considered applying for a screening role?"

Honestly, I still feel like I don't have the eye required to be a screener, but I guess I'm getting better. Either way, I think it was great to see that comment left on an accepted photo, definitely something that raises the morale.

So thanks to the anonymous screener, I definitely noticed the comment!
                                [SIGNATURE GOES HERE]

Felipe Garcia

Comment

Working...
                                X