Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do I locate all my pics in the Database?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I locate all my pics in the Database?

How do I find all the photos of mine that have been accepted into the database?

And more importantly, how do I arrange them into my own album?

Well, I can answer the first bit.

On the homepage, find your name in the photographers list and click on "find the photos"

Alternatively, go to "Members section" ( a sub folder of the "home" title ) and click on "Photo statistics".
    If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

Thanks Brian!

Comment

Unfortunately to use both those functions I need to have more than 100 pics in the database, any other ideas?

Comment

On the front pages under 'airliner photo search engine' you'll find right at the bottom a pull down named 'keywords'. Hit this and change it to 'Photographer', make sure the next box changes to 'exactly' and then next to that there should be an empty box where you can write your full name (as it appears on your photos). Then click 'find photos'. This should pull up all your photos in our database sorted by date added.

Comment

In your Member Section, you'll see all your Photos in the database, only in the large Photostatistic, were all Photographers are listed you'll need to have 100 photos in. Another possiblity is to enter your name in the search engine, and you should see all your photos, or simply open one of your photos, click on your name and you'll have them all.

Comment

By far the quickest way to see all you pics is look under "home" on main page and under "home" click on "members section" and then click on "photo link maker"
              there you will find "

"click here to view my aircraft photos at JetPhotos.Net!"
              " and off you go.... even if you only have one pic it will still work.

Comment

Easy....

find a photo of yours , click 'more" on your name and use the link http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=xxxxx ( xxxxx being replaced by ur user ID of course)

Comment

The easiest way I have found to find anyones pics on jetphotos regardless of whether they have reached the 100 limit is to google, so in google to find me I would put jetphotos tony roberts which then brings you the link for all my photos

Comment

well if you want to do things the hard way.....

Comment

Working...
                    X