Lens rental

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lens rental

Not sure if this has been posted before or how long this has been up and running........ .....but handy for special occasions for US users.
    Not a great number of lenses (yet) and is run by "avid lover of photography" so may have potential to grow.

Rent lenses, cameras, and drones for Canon, Nikon, Sony, DJI and more. We offer affordable lens rentals, camera rentals, and drone rentals with nationwide shipping and outstanding customer service.
    My contribution to JetPhotos

Useful for those US air shows I may be attending in the future. Saves me lugging lenses across the pond. Cheers Greg.

Comment

They are a heck a lot cheaper than the local rental place. Thanks a bunch for the info !!

Comment

I'm a fan of www.lensrentals.com great prices and service. You can even reserve the lens a head of time.

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower!"

Comment

Just remember about the loss/damage clauses in the rental agreement with the online places.

They can sometimes get you signed in to some pretty nasty terms from what i've heard.

Chris
          Chris Sharps
          5D3 | 5D2 | 7D | 1D2 | 10D | 400D | 1V | 3
          17-40F4L | 24-105F4LIS | 70-200F2.8LIS | 100-400LIS
          24F1.4L II | 50F1.2L | 85F1.2L II | 15F2.8 Fisheye | 50F1.4 | 100F2.8 Macro
          1.4x | 550EX x2

Fuji X100

Comment

Pro-level cameras, lighting, audio and cinematography gear await at BorrowLenses. Reserve the finest equipment for your next project. Rent with ease today!

Here is a site that most people use over on Fencecheck. I guy I know just rented the Bigma for his Nikon. Thing was brand new, he was the first to use it.

Nothing but praise from the people that have rented from them

Comment

Working...
            X