Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Understanding my rejection criteria

Hi all,
    I don't usually appeal rejected pics any more, however can someone explain the following (I won't be appealing but just interested).
    Also - I never get any emails telling me if pics are accepted or rejected.

http://www.jetphotos.net/viewreject_b.php?id=1895208

Reason(s) For Rejection:
    - Categories wrong or missing
    - Similar photo uploaded

What category should I have entered?
    Also does the similar photo upload refer to my uploads or the airline or the registration? I don't have any PIA in the DB. I checked the DB for the registration & cannot see any similar shots?

Thanks

Kenny

Photo doesn't need any categories and I can't see any similar as well. If you haven't checked any category, appeal the shot.

Cheers
    My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

As for the emails, you are right. I dont get any after screening either. Does not bother me much as it is obvious to see in the members section what the shots are rejected for but it would be nice to recieve them just in case the screener leaves a personal remark. Would be great if someone could solve this issue ... thanks!
      greetings,
      Philip

Comment

You are sure that it is not a spamfilter or something sorting out the mails from jp.net ?

Comment

Originally posted by seahawk
          You are sure that it is not a spamfilter or something sorting out the mails from jp.net ?
          I checked - no spamfilter problem.

I just appealed the photo and it was accepted. Thanks for all the comments.

P.S. I recieved the email confirming the appeal!

Regards
          Kenny

Comment

Hi Stefan,

I checked but also in my Spam Inbox, no mails from JP. I remember there was the same problem some time ago...dont know how it was solved though.
            greetings,
            Philip

Comment

Tried setting the email format to text ?

Comment

I received 2 emails today for rejections and accepted so they are coming through.

Comment

Originally posted by Top_Gun
                  I received 2 emails today for rejections and accepted so they are coming through.
                  I was just about to ask if the problem is really on my side but since others get the mails...
                  Further help would be appreciated, I am using Mail on a Mac by the way.
                  greetings,
                  Philip

Comment

Working...
                  X