Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can someone tell me if any of these are worthy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can someone tell me if any of these are worthy?

Can someone tell me if any of these are worthy for jp.net? I shot the USAF Thunderbirds at the March Field Airfest this past weekend. Shooting jets at 500mph when they're right over your head is not easy I found out after two days. But hopefully at least one is worthy for the site.

http://rides.webshots.com/album/563316539IsFNXf

Thanks,
    Dave

Hey Dave,

Those are some really nice shots, but they all look pretty much compressed. Have you saved them at the highest setting?

Comment

Saved them at JPG 10. So not sure why they would look compressed.

Comment

I'm not sure either. As far as I know the highest setting is 12 though....

Maybe you should try uploading and posting some of them here...

Comment

Pick a few you think might be worthy and I'll redo them and upload here.

Thanks,
          Dave

Comment

Watch also the centering/framing and exposure. But I agree, post a few here, as I don't know, if the compression is from your side or added by webshots.com.
            My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

I'm not sure if you guys looked at the full versions at Webshots, but I think I've noticed some compression there too. But here's three that were requested to be posted. I redid them and save them at max JPG.

Thanks,
              Dave
              www.SoCalRailFan.com
              See my best Railroad Photos at:
              http://www.railpictures.net/showphotos.php?userid=5486

Comment

LOL I had a hard enough time just getting the shots. Granted most are cropped and centered post shooting. These planes were literally right on top of me were I was standing on a train overpass. Focusing? sheesh I tried everything from manual to AI Servo, it was tough.

Originally posted by LX-A343
                Watch also the centering/framing and exposure.

Comment

Working...
                X