Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Times you wished you had your camera with you!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Times you wished you had your camera with you!!!!

A few days ago we had a really bad storm here in Kansas City, and I saw a couple news helicopters flying around! (i love news choppers!) I saw all of them that day! but I didn't have my camera with me!! so i went and grabbed it, and fortunately I was able to capture a picture of one of the helicopters, but it was flying significantly higher than it was when I saw it earlier.

Here are the pics, sry about the quality, I had to use digital zoom otherwise I would have had a photo of a red dot against the sky...

Another time, a few months ago, I was on my way to school, when I saw a low flying news helicopter, and I didn't have my camera!! I was actually debating with myself when I woke up, if i should bring my camera or not! (i brought it a lot because I was on yearbook)

Another time was when the aircraft I was on was doing a parallel landing with a UAL 757 (new colors!) to SFO!!! it was an awesome sight! I can't believe I didn't have my camera with me! (i didn't have a camera at that time, but I still wish i would have bought one and brought it with me!)

So when have you all wished you had your camera with you?

Hey Singh!

I know the feeling all too well!

Speed is life... Altitude is life insurance

Comment

Working...
    X