No announcement yet.

unconventioally backlit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Gurucharan, You definitely have a very good artistic view. Keep these shots coming. The Silhouette of this is damn good. I already have this saved as my desktop background. .

I will be in London next year and will love to hang out with you to get some shots like this.

regards,
    Saurabh
    Hey, thanks so much yar . Waheyy you have it as your desktop ...duude...get rid of it, I'll send you the original shot (Its RAW as well) so you can have it the exact size of your screen, I'm pretty sure its distorted on your screen now as the aspect ratio is 3:2
    I'd love to shoot beside you, hopefully we can go to places such as LGW and MAN!!!! Definately let me know when you'll be coming here.

Whichever one, it's a cracking shot. Well done mate.......and you really should have stayed for the Hurricane at Popham !!
    Glad you liked it Brian much appreciated.
    Trust me I'd av stayed all day...I think its pretty obvious I have a thing for evening/early morning shots now LOL. My lot were getting tired and wanted to go home . There was a Hurricane at the Halton display, and it was captured to a half descent standard so its not too bad.

So Brian does it mean that its gonna be a Screeners Choice shot if it happened to be in your screening bunch ?
    HAHAHA, cheeky!!!

By the way, the photo has been in screening ever since it was at 2500 :-S I cant edit the comment...I want to write the story of how I got about taking it lol, its pretty funny...I hope :-#

Speed is life... Altitude is life insurance

Comment

Working...
    X