Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leaving Comments on Photos

Hi all.

When leaving a comment on a photo please ensure the content is applicable to the photo, not the subject. It is to be used essentially to compliment the photographer on their work.

Please avoid internet/sms/cell phone text such as 'LOL', '' and so on.

As a reminder I have quoted the text from the comments page below:

Please use the comments field to pass feedback to the photographer regarding his or her photograph. It is not for specific remarks about the aircraft, airline or similar.

NOTE: Comments must be posted in English! Comments will be screened for grammar and punctuation prior to being added. Comments with misspelled words, incorrect capitalization (i.e. 'cool shot' or 'COOL SHOT'), excessive punctuation (i.e. 'Great Photo!!!!!!') will be rejected. Additionally, please refrain from using the Comments feature to direct questions specifically to the photographer; if you have a question for him/her, please use the 'Contact Photographer' link located on the specific photo page. Thanks for your cooperation!

I am not well good in photograph technical. I like to take land scape photos.
    Last edited by LX-A343; 2009-08-28, 12:37.

Comment

Originally posted by olivia123 View Post
      I am not well good in photograph technical. I like to take land scape photos.

Maybe things would have been more clear before Gerardo edited it

Comment

I just chopped off the spam-like advertisement
        My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

Originally posted by LX-A343 View Post
          I just chopped off the spam-like advertisement
          Ah well Gerardo....and here was me thinking you censored something interesting Still by Olivia`s post none the less.Thanks for the reply.

Comment

Originally posted by Shanwick View Post
            Ah well Gerardo....and here was me thinking you censored something interesting
            Looks like someone else is going to have their post chopped!

Paul
            Seeing the world with a 3:2 aspect ratio...

My images on Flickr

Comment

Correct!

Comment

^^^^
                Another bloody spammer
                If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

Where?

Comment

Where?
                    In your recycle bin. I may be old but I 'aint that daft !

Comment

Is it also possible for jp forum members to leave comments on photos on the main page?
                      I ask because I am not (yet) registered as photographer on the main page.

I understand that photo comments should not numerically exceed the viewing statistic of 1 photo (e.g. "viewed 512 times on one day")...

But in the past 12 months I tried to comment 1 or 2 photos that are brilliant in my eyes, and sometimes it was difficult, because the system did not want my comment... Thus, I have 1 question, see the first lines in this post.

Maybe, I can post a link to 1 jp-photo that I find brilliant in this forum section every 6 months?
                      Last edited by LH-B744; 2010-11-27, 02:40. Reason: ...my English... where is Brians recycle bin...
                      That's what airlines are good for, amongst others,
                      The Gold Member in the 747 club, 50 years since the first LH 747.
                      And constantly advanced, 744 and 748 /w upper and lower EICAS.
                      Aviation enthusiast, since more than 35 years with home airport EDDL.

Comment

I have comments on some of my photos, written by people not registered to JPnet, so it must be possible .... me thinks.

Comment

I have comments on some of my photos, written by people not registered to JPnet, so it must be possible .... me thinks.
                          I also think it's possible...had some comment on my pictures from somebody who doesn't seem to be registerd as a photographer.
                          Can also remember having commented without being logged in.
                          It appears logged in members have their name in blue( and linked)
                          at the comment and not logged in or not registerd members name
                          appear in black...am I right?

Comment

Delete comments

Hello everyone, using the topic as I do to delete comments? I made a comment repeated

Thanks !

Comment

Originally posted by Joćo_Paulo View Post
                              Hello everyone, using the topic as I do to delete comments? I made a comment repeated

Thanks !
                              -Get the image ID number of the picture you want to change the comment on.
                              -On the homepage go to "Members"...."Photo management."
                              -Insert the image id number and click "submit"

This will take you to a window where you can change and/or make deletions.

Comment

Working...
                              X