Aircraft photography in Bangkok.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aircraft photography in Bangkok.

I would be grateful for any advise from Bangkok aircraft photographers.I will be in Bangkok on the 5th and 6th August and 9th/10th August.

I have no idea where to go for the best photo's.Is it easy enough to get to the airports on public transport?,how long to get there from the city?,what is security like?.Are there good viewing decks or best places around the perimeter?.

Many thanks in advance for any help and info.

Jetman 41 (Peter)

e-mail [email protected]

Any information

Comment

Did you try contacting one or more of the photographers based in Bangkok?

Roel.

Comment

I can only speak from the experience of sitting in the terminals. Excellent views.......but.......the windows are covered with antiglare spots making photography impossible. Very frustrating.

You'll have to talk to the locals for perimeter spots.
        If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

Originally posted by brianw999 View Post
          I can only speak from the experience of sitting in the terminals. Excellent views.......but.......the windows are covered with antiglare spots making photography impossible. Very frustrating.

You'll have to talk to the locals for perimeter spots.
          I thought you were as good as a local Brian!!

Andy

Comment

Yes, id agree with Brian. The pics are not as good. Must get out onto the city

Comment

Does anyone know if there are any runway/taxiway views at the Novotel at the airport? I am staying there in November and would like to know which room to request.

Cheers
              M

Comment

Working...
              X