This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please explain this!

At the return from summer holidays, I found in my mail box an e-mail from JP dated 16 August, with the results of my last submission, and I see this:

with this type of Screener's Comment, I suspect something is wrong...
    But I am pretty sure that the images are remained for some time in "Screnner's Choice" section. The number of view is too high if related at the little time in database.
    If possible, any admin can explain this?
    Many thanks,
    Fulvio.

Hi Fulvio,

Obviously this is not the type of comments we, the jpnet crew, would give. Our excuses for the inconvenience, we regret this of course. We had some problem with one of the screeners' account, it was mis-used somehow. I am sorry I can not go into details what went wrong, our administrators are still working on it.

cheers, Pamela

Comment

Would that explain the photo of... Err... Someone's private parts that appeared on the front page the other day?!

Also, you would think whoever was responsible would have been able to come up with a classier insult than the one on the Virgin A340!

Paul
      Seeing the world with a 3:2 aspect ratio...

My images on Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by PMN
        Would that explain the photo of... Err... Someone's private parts that appeared on the front page the other day?!

Also, you would think whoever was responsible would have been able to come up with a classier insult than the one on the Virgin A340!

Paul
        Yep, that was covered in a thread in the otf.
        I feel bad for laughing when I saw "f*ckstick" there though.

Comment

Originally posted by JordanD
          Yep, that was covered in a thread in the otf.
          Sorry, I have not read this thread. Now all is clear.
          Fulvio.

Comment

As mentioned in the other topic, we found the glitch, it has been closed. Unfortunately, the harm was already done.
            My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

Please refer to reply 16 by James which addresses the problem.

I, and all the other crew feel this topic and issue have been identified and dealt with accordingly. We apologise for any inconvenience that this incident may have caused.

Comment

Working...
              X