Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for info on spotting at Manila Pinoy Aquino Airport

Hi guys,

Its been a long time since I've been surfing this forum. I am currently 3 months with Lufthansa Technik
    on Job Training for my Part 66 Category A Aircraft Maintenance licence in the Phillippines.

Seeing all those B732s and Thai, Korean, Pal, KLM and many many more aircraft taking off and landing in front of my eyes while I'm working on VS A340-600, I asked myself why not look out for info on spotting locations.

Seeing that the Air Force is a bit powerful here and all the places are filled with security, I would like to find a spot where I can spot easily without being hassled by the police. I don't mind being asked questions or being asked for info but the only problem is that I don't want to get arrested since I am on training here and it would get me in a lot of trouble.

I already got some pics but only from the PAF Air Force Museum. No civvies.

If someone has any information on any available sites, I would appreciate that a lot!

Thanks for now! Best Regards and hopefully in a month's time I will start re-uploading when I return to Malta!

Ruben

Hey Ruben

I am visiting Manila in a couple of weeks time. Did you ever find somewhere to take photos or does anyone else have any suggestions?

Cheers
    Mark

Comment

Working...
    X