Avianca A330-200 Finished

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Avianca A330-200 Finished

Picture was shared on another forum (VIRTUALCOL)
    Autor: munera

For some reason the colors don't look freshly painted to me.
    sigpic
    http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

if you can't tell, the picture was scanned.....

Comment

Originally posted by Crunk415balla
        For some reason the colors don't look freshly painted to me.
        That's because it was shot at a poor angle in reguards to lighting and the sun is reflecting off of the condensation on top. And along with the fact it seems to be a rather poor quality photo to begin with, the plane looks kinda ugly when in reality it's much nicer looking. The new Avianca scheme looks pretty nice IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by MrColombia
          I have enough slides to be able to spot them, thank you. Must be the lighting/angle.
          sigpic
          http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

Originally posted by Airbus_A320
            That's because it was shot at a poor angle in reguards to lighting and the sun is reflecting off of the condensation on top. And along with the fact it seems to be a rather poor quality photo to begin with, the plane looks kinda ugly when in reality it's much nicer looking. The new Avianca scheme looks pretty nice IMO.
            Ohh come on guys. As Airbus_A320 said the photo is of very poor quality and taken from a bad angle and condesation having influence on the photo too.

The aircraft is brandnew so there is no reason to believe that the paint doesn't look fresh or a scanned photo. You can name what you want but this aircraft is freshly painted, brandnew and you can't get it better than that!

Nice aircraft! I hope to fly in it one day

A388

Comment

Originally posted by MrColombia
              Scanned? with a digital P&S camera? NIKON 5600 is a camera as far as I know. How did you scan that photo?
              My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

Originally posted by LX-A343
                Scanned? with a digital P&S camera? NIKON 5600 is a camera as far as I know. How did you scan that photo?
                If you pull this picture out or save the file you will see it has an EXTRA WHITE PART ATTACHED to it.......

Try it.

Comment

This photo has been taken with a Nikon 5600, which is AFAIK a camera. How do you scan a photo with a camera? Did you make a photo of the photo? If so, why is the large white area white?

Comment

Originally posted by LX-A343
                    This photo has been taken with a Nikon 5600, which is AFAIK a camera. How do you scan a photo with a camera? Did you make a photo of the photo? If so, why is the large white area white?
                    Maybe it was printed/scanned/ then upload....

You can still do that now a days you know.

Comment

if you mean "scanned with a scanner", then I doubt it, as the EXIF in the photo shows, that it was a NIKON 5600. If it was printed and then the print photographed again, then ..... weird, but possible, but upon checking the photo I doubt this as well.

Comment

The Nikon 5600 can be found here...

Pre-PMA 2005: Nikon is hoping to woo consumers who have never considered buying a digital camera before with two new entry level cameras, the Coolpix 4600 and Coolpix 5600 (4.0 and 5.1 million pixels respectively). Both have enhanced in-camera features such as Nikon's D-Lighting function, which, when selected in playback mode, can compensate for insufficient flash or excessive backlighting as well as In-Camera Red-Eye Fix and Blur Warning. They also have a newly designed GUI and help buttons that explain menu functions. Menus can be displayed in 11 different languages too. Spec-wise the pair have 1.8-inch color LCDs, 4cm macro function and a 3x zoom. Both cameras will be available this month. An underwater housing, WP-CP 3, is also available in Europe.

From my knowledge and experience using this range of camera it produces files very much like what is shown with a noticeable greenish/blue tint and extra saturation of these colors.

The file above definitely matches what I've seen the camera produce.

Chris
                        Chris Sharps
                        5D3 | 5D2 | 7D | 1D2 | 10D | 400D | 1V | 3
                        17-40F4L | 24-105F4LIS | 70-200F2.8LIS | 100-400LIS
                        24F1.4L II | 50F1.2L | 85F1.2L II | 15F2.8 Fisheye | 50F1.4 | 100F2.8 Macro
                        1.4x | 550EX x2

Fuji X100

Comment

Working...
                        X