Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happens with rejected photos ???

Hi all,

don't know if this is covered anywhere - i haven't found it yet - but i am just curious to know what happens with all the rejected photos ?? Are they saved in a databank anywhere or are they automatically deleted / disposed of after a certain time ??
    Seeing that there are 1.3 mil. accepted photos, there have to be at least double, if not far more rejected ones somewhere...That obviously takes up a lot of space - somewhere !

As stated, i am just curious and do not wish to start any kind of discussion about copyright etc....

Thx for any answers.
    Rgds from a freezing cold Germany.
    MK

They get deleted from the server after a certain time.
    Regards
    Soren Madsen

Spotting guide to CPH www.cphaviation.dk

Comment

In your members section you will find a menu with the Queue Status, Queue Photo Data, Rejected Photos and Delete Queued Photo

If you click on Rejected Photo you'll find a list of your rejection of the last 14 days.
      Rejection of other photogravers are not visable is a database. You can find some other rejections by adjusting the url

Comment

Originally posted by shamrock105 View Post
        Hi all,

don't know if this is covered anywhere - i haven't found it yet - but i am just curious to know what happens with all the rejected photos ?? Are they saved in a databank anywhere or are they automatically deleted / disposed of after a certain time ??
        Seeing that there are 1.3 mil. accepted photos, there have to be at least double, if not far more rejected ones somewhere...That obviously takes up a lot of space - somewhere !

As stated, i am just curious and do not wish to start any kind of discussion about copyright etc....

Thx for any answers.
        Rgds from a freezing cold Germany.
        MK

Hi Martin from a fellow Irish man just wondering are you the Martin I remember from ASI meetings in Hatch st. many moons ago.
        Getting back to the topic Chris K has a seat booked on the Virgin Galactic and is going to jetison millions of rejected photos into the universe
        The aliens can then go over those borderline rejects.

Comment

Originally posted by Shanwick View Post
          Hi Martin from a fellow Irish man just wondering are you the Martin I remember from ASI meetings in Hatch st. many moons ago.

Hi David,

that could well be that we met up in those days - i used to go to the meetings occasionally. As u say it was many moons ago !!!

Have to say you've got some great shots in the db, i am well impressed. I have to start getting my (non existant) PS skills up to scratch so that i can get some more shots in again....

Thanks to the others for the replies.

Rgds,
          Martin

Comment

Quoting from the view rejections page..
            Rejected Photos: Jid Webb

You currently have 0 rejected photos in the database.

Listed below are all rejected photos in the database by Jid Webb. The list is sorted by Photo ID number, by default. Click on the column headings to sort the list by other criteria.

Keep in mind that rejected photos are removed from the database 14 days after their initial rejection, so photos rejected more than 14 days ago will not be visible in this list.
            I guess they are deleted but I guess only CK or Gabe could answer that.

Then it is....
            Last edited by jid; 2010-04-30, 18:17.

Comment

Originally posted by jid View Post
              Quoting from the view rejections page..

I guess they are deleted but I guess only CK or Gabe could answer that.

Then it is....
              Jid , is that your new car ?

It looked bigger on Saturday

cheers

Comment

Working...
              X